Unbelieveably, TV Reaches Yet Another New Low!

I’m literally speechless.

b.

“Um, Mr Kaelin? Go back to doing whatever it was you did before you became a wanna-be whatever you are now.”

Well, in all fairness, he wanted to be an actor/celebrity.

“How long before he gets shot trying to make time with the teenage daughter of one of his “hosts”?”

One of the only shots I’ve seen from the show (on 20/20, of all places) is Kato being coaxed into a bathroom by a nubile young girl, no doubt an aspiring actress herself.

What in the hell is the “pussy posse”?

A posse headed by that pussy, Leonardo DiCaprio?

I’m not sure I want to know the real answer – the thought of Leo out scouting for women makes my head hurt. As for the OP – that makes my head hurt, too. Do you suppose people will actually allow this idiot into their homes? I fear the actual outcome will end up being similar to Sofa King’s prediction.

Jess (on her way to the store to pick up a “No religious solicitation/ No Kato Kaelin” sign to post above her doorbell)

It could be worse. They could be showing a Mike Tyson fight.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.

RR

I’d love the person who answers the door say,

“Kato who?”

Kalen. Remember OJ Simpson?"

“uhh, yeah…?”

I am, you know, that guy

“Oh”
Who are you again?”

His first name’s Brian?

The “pussy posse” was a bunch of Leonardo’s “friends” and hangers-on who would go from club to club in NYC searching out…well…pussy. DiCaprio denied the existence of the posse, but he’s pretty much been discredited. Of course, none of it would have happened if not for a little movie called Titanic.