Urban Fantasy Box Set: Alastair Stone Chronicles

OK - the first bar makes me think of the late, lamented Blank Club. I also know the Fairmont bar quite well.

Haha! I forgot you’re local. Honestly, I’ve never been to the Fairmont bar, but I assumed it would be a reasonable choice for something a bit more upscale in downtown SJ. Glad I didn’t screw it up. :slight_smile:

Just a little plug: the entire series (7 books) is on sale for 99 cents each through Monday. So if you’ve been thinking about picking them up, this is a good time. Book 8 will be released in mid-December.

I got busy and forgot to update this, but Book 8 is now available through all the usual locations, including Amazon. This one is a “prequel” of sorts, and even though it’s Book 8 in the series, it would make an excellent jumping-in point for new readers.

Forgot to post this a while back, but Book 9 has been available since March.

Also, the Boxed Set (books 1-4) is on sale through next week for 99 cents, so if you’ve had any interest in checking out the series, this would be a great time to do it.

Dresden Files fan, I grabbed your boxed set. Plan to start it this week. I like the few reviews I read. If they’re good I’ll get the rest.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy them! :slight_smile:

I finished the first book and I’m onto the second. They’re pretty good, I’ve read **a lot **of fantasy fiction (modern day or otherwise) and this is better than most. I’ve got a lot of friends into this stuff and I’ll spread the word.

Thank you! Glad you’re enjoying the books, and I appreciate your spreading the word! The set will be on sale for a couple more days before it goes back to $9.99.

Finished the box set so I had to buy the others (up to book 9). I also convinced a friend to buy the first 4 box set. I really dig these books. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them, and thanks for recommending them!

Book 10 will be out later this month, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Yes you already have a customer. :slight_smile:

On the main page, only the first part of the thread title was displayed: “Urban Fantasy Box Set:…”

Which i somehow managed to misread as “Urban Fantasy Sex Bot” :eek:

Freud would have a field day with me :o

Look at post #22 in this thread. :wink:

For those following at home, Book 10, THE OTHER SIDE, was released today!

Also, the audiobooks will start coming much faster now. Book 2 should be out within a week or so (depending on how fast Amazon releases it) and the next ones will be coming as fast as we can produce them (probably 6 weeks - 2 months apart).

Forgot I didn’t update this thread for the new book. Book 11, PATH OF STONE, is out now. It’s a flashback story, detailing Stone’s early apprenticeship (and how he almost lost it). It’s getting great reviews.

The audiobooks are up to book 5, now, and book 6 is almost finished recording.

I picked it up for a flight to London - helped set the tone of my trip.

Just a quick update: Book 12 of the series, NECESSARY SACRIFICES, is available now. This one has some pretty big changes and revelations for Stone - if you’ve been following the series, you’ll probably enjoy it.

I see I haven’t updated this in a while!

Book 13, GAME OF STONE, and Book 14, STEEL AND STONE, are out!

Wahoo! More books to my Kindle…