Urban Fantasy Box Set: Alastair Stone Chronicles

Yay, hope you enjoy them!

Book 15 will be out in a couple of weeks. :slight_smile:

Book 15, STONE AND CLAW, is out!

Already read it. Didn’t know the author hung out here.

Love the books!

Thank you so much!

Got me through a long flight home from London (seems to be a pattern for me).

Book 16, THE SEVENTH STONE, is out! It’s a big one, for those who like nice long stories. :slight_smile:

I’ve just released another book in my Alastair Stone universe. It’s a short novel (unlike the last doorstop!) and it’s a standalone. So if you want to get a little taste of what Stone’s like before diving into the series, this is a good one.

Devil’s Bargain: A Novel in the Alastair Stone Chronicles
Note: Unlike my usual novels, this one is in first-person format from a different main character. The series itself is in third person and primarily from Stone’s POV.

Yeah I’m hooked, I have every one of these in my Kindle library. I’m impressed how quickly new ones come out.

Book Seventeen, GATHERING STORM, is now available!

Wow, up to 17!

I think the thing that annoys me most about box sets of e-books is that if I’ve already paid for book #1 as a separate purchase I’m forced to buy it again to get the box set… but I’m not buying 4 (or more) books when I don’t know if I’ll like the series.

That said - I definitely enjoyed the Alastair Stone books I have read.

Glad you’re enjoying the books, and totally understandable about the box set.

I find that the set is popular with the Kindle Unlimited subscribers - they get four books worth of reading for one “credit,” and assuming the read them, I still get paid as if they bought all four books (since it’s by page reads). Win-win! It’s also a little bit of a discount–the first box set costs $9.99, whereas if you bought all four books it would cost you around $16.

Yeah, back in the old days if I bought a box set I could donate the oddball extra(s) to the library or pass them on to someone else, but you can’t do that with e-books, the extra title just sits there in your library list, glaring at you…

As my eyes skimmed over the (truncated) title on the Forums page, I read it as Urban Fantasy Sex Bot

You weren’t the only one! (See tim314 in post #53) :smiley:

And post #22 before that.

For anybody who’s still following the series, book 18, HOUSE OF STONE, released today!

Book 19, CIRCLE OF STONE, is out!

Also, my first box set (books 1-4, over 1,800 pages) is on sale for 99 cents at Amazon for a very limited time, so if you were curious to check out the series, now’s a great time!

If anybody’s still following along, Book 20, THE MADNESS BELOW, is out!

This one’s got a nice touch of Lovecraftian horror.

Apparently I forgot to announce Book 21, but Book 22, BLOOD BROTHERS, is available now, complete with snazzy new cover!

Here’s the link to Book 21, DEATH’S DOOR, in case you missed it.