US President Unhinged

Sarah should change her name to Huckabee Slanders.

I thought my point was obvious, but apparently not.

Your point was very obvious, and I thought mine was as well.

I answered your meaningless hypothetical with another meaningless hypothetical.

I think he is definitely showing signs of dementia. If you see him speak 10-15 years ago, he was much more coherent and “normal.”

It keeps getting more and more obvious that this guy should be in a straitjacket in a rubber room.

Seems a good place to drop a quote I ran across the other day:

From the author Phillip Roth

“I found much that was alarming being a citizen during the tenures of Richard Nixon and George W Bush. But whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character or intellect, neither was anything as humanly imoroverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.”

if no one else has already taken it, I’ll bet on this for “Dumbest SDMB Post of 2018”.

Djonald Unhinged

And now she is passing along a doctored film clip of the Acosta exchange that she got from Infowars.
The only excuse I would accept from her at this point was that the White House was holding one of her kids hostage.

Yep, you Venusians have got it good.

Nope. Check out the side-by-side videos here.

Show me a real side-by-side. This is just a right-wing idiot showing the same hacked film twice. When you post crap like this, do you actually think nobody would notice the source?

Yeah, if you can’t trust the Gateway Pundit… well you can’t trust the Gateway Pundit.

Here’s a thorough breakdown showing the clear edit.

They clearly sped up the portion where his arm moving downward to make it look worse.

Major fail. Sad.

One of my conservative friends texted me during that news conference complaining that the press was being rude. I with-held comment until I could see the interaction for myself, which I did when I got home.

I think Acosta was being a bit aggressive and pushy, and I think he decided this was his moment to die on the hill of truthfulness.

However, Trump was clearly cornered and failed in every way to handle a hard-ball question from an unfriendly reporter. He could have brushed it off, but he chose to keep engaging, and when he saw Acosta was kicking him in the balls with the questions, he stepped away from the podium - as if to run away (like he usually can). The interaction reinforces my belief that Trump is surrounded by a bubble of sycophants and yes-men that will not tolerate any dissension at all. When the questions got tough, he tried to run away, and realized he could not, so stood there and tried to bite back. Trump is the world’s biggest pussy.

It’s not just that he talks that way to reach and fire up his base at rallies, he wasn’t all that coherent at yesterday’s press conference.

64 truly remarkable lines from Donald Trump’s otherworldly post-election news conference

Donald Trump really, really needs to not be POTUS anymore.

And holy shit you fell for gateway pundit AGAIN.

You are just one dumb motherfucker, aren’t you?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WH uses lies like this to assert dominance and to humiliate. Not because any of them actually think Acosta assaulted the woman (who approached him and tried to pull the mic out of his hand).

I still love:

“The media lies!”

“Oh yeah, how do you know?”

“This other media told me”