Username Anagrams (courtesy of Sloth Brain)

Heh. I’m “A HULK NO”, which is kinda funny cuz I’m kinda small.

"No anagrams found. "

Hey, that’s 15 letters and “jsgoddess” is only 9! Oh…

Nothing for me, but apparently Interrobang forgot to mention he is a born ingrate

PUBES ROVEN Brilliant! :smiley:

others I liked
OBSERVE PUN
VERBOSE PUN
OBVERSE PUN

The only one that seems worth mentioning is wreck tits. Geez, I hope not. :frowning:

Luckier Yacht
Itchy Caulker

I am Rex Rafusu VI,

which to me sounds like the ruler of a small nation where Latin is the primary language, and I am sixth in the Royal line to be given the majestic name Rafusu (etymology unclear. Can someone tell me what language This is?).

Here in Frostbite Falls, Quaility is Job Some (we may be Number Two, but we don’t try too hard; or maybe it has something to do with the fact that quality is Moe’s Job). Alas, Rocky isn’t too helpful cuz he mobs Joe a lot.

Is a position in middle management a mesojob?

Before the GM plant closed, we had a lot of OEM jobs.

At least we no longer have to pay tribute to that member of the Mob, Jose.

::sigh::

I hope I never get ABDUCED DRY from my DAYBED CRUD (you know, the one that gets my BEAD CRUDDY and will probably kill me in the worst of ways, DEAD BY CRUD). If I do, and it’s hot, I can get my AC BUDDY, RED to come fix the window unit or if the stereo is on the fritz I can call my RCA BUDDY, ED (or is that my CAR BUDDY ED, I never can remember). He owes me a beer because I had to get one for him last time since he was CARDED BY DU and he’s only 20. How do they CARD BUD DYE, anyway? By the way, did you see that race last Sunday? Not exactly ACED BY RUDD, to say the least. I mean, yeah, he RACED BUDDY but mostly he was just a RACY BED DUD.

Since my name yields squat, I plugged in my kid’s name. Came up with CECIL SAY NO.

Hmmm…what does this imply…

I am “Waggly Bore” or “Gay Brow Gel”…

BEETLE DUNG, I cried, switching off TUBE LEGEND Jay Leno just as he was about to interview the famous wrestler, BLEED EN GUT. I’d sure be a
BED GLEE NUT if I could only manage to BED TEEN LUG, BUD GENTEEL, who lives next door. Maybe I could lure that BULGED TEEN over to my house by asking him to help me BEND EEL GUT. Then when he is least expecting it, I will spring my BED GLUE NET! However, if he should happen to notice that I am BEET LUNGED, it will BUT END GLEE.

And, uh, BUNG DELETE.
Or something.

I don’t no nuthin’ bout no anny-grams, but it sounds gay to me. Who’m I? Why, Joe Bob “Chug” Fey, Tina Fey’s beer guzzlin’, WWF watchin’, NASCAR cheerin’, Bush votin’, NRA memberin’ 3rd cousin, twicet removed, that’s who. Whut about it?

Okay, it was a stretch, but the only anagram that showed up.

“HA! a TRAM”, said Phil on his way to the HA MART megastore.

“AH! there’s the TRAM that will take us all the way to AH MART. But first, lets stop by that gallery and see some HAM ART.”

“What will they ever think of next? HAM TAR used to stick a HAM RAT onto a canvas? I can’t really say I like art that does so much HARM AT such a high price as well. It breaks my HART, MA. I’d rather go and buy a new HAT, ARM the proletariat and shoot the bloody lot of them”.

“As long as you don’t use a HAT RAM in the revolution”, said Phil.

Did someone say ‘HAM ART’?

GEEK GLOVE?? Maybe that is a fashion statement for nerds. Maybe it is needed by the GEEK VOGEL to handle the EVE KEG LOG? :confused:

Oh well, mine are all pretty lame, cool anagramer, though :smiley:

Man, there have been some great responses so far. :slight_smile:

But I still want to hear from several people whose names I’ve been toying around with. Folks like: Atomic Ham Fry, Cube Loony, Real Thwarting Itch and Cannot Melt Trees. You all have some names just *begging * to be anagramed. Get to it! :slight_smile:

Ah, the lad can win for once. My wad is nil, and I’d mow the lawn, but there’d be a law din, and my awl’d make a din. I’m an awesome, wild guy, but my lid is wan.

This is actually a pretty good writing exercise.

The ‘x’ confounded this infernal machine, so I took some artistic license and removed it.

A tapir’s uric dis. “Your pee is indicative of a urinary tract infection! Now, allow me to eat these ants.”
Or perhaps a apiarist cur dis in response! “Shut up and let me tend these bees, you filthy mutt!”

I piss Atari crud, but maybe I just need more fiber in my diet.

God is on our side-- that’s acrid USA spirit for you!
And remember me to putrid Sir Isaac, the villain! :mad:

Fag Fire and Fear Fig, so I’m either a hate crime or a terrifying fruit.

In England, a fag fire could be something to light your cigarette with.