If you add a top hat bearing stars and stripes, and a goatee, to a smiley, what do you have? Why, an Uncle Sam smiley, of course–the U.S. And with a wool cap, a chin beard, and a pipe, a smiley becomes a Canadian (Canadian dopers invited to comment on this.)
Try identifying these:
- a beret and a thin mustache.
- A fur hat and a handlebar mustache.
- A jeweled veil and long dark hair.
- An auriscope and a stethoscope.
- Dark hair on top and a big white mustache.
- Long straight (light) hair and eyeglasses with large lenses.