Very lame waste of time. What's the 411?

Let’s see how quick this drops into oblivion.

In honor of this being post number 411, and the fact that I can’t sleep:

We want information! Information! Information!

So give me what ya got. :stuck_out_tongue:

We had a power blackout yesterday and so far today, the air conditioning and phones are out of order in our building. Is that the kind of information you want??

What city, please?

First Line Cite Too Long “error messages” are really only warnings.

You can still Continue Workflow and eventually load to the mainframe, but the First Line Cite will be truncated.

Go figure.

Memphis, Tennessee please… Her home is on the south side, high up on a ridge. Just a half a mile from the Mississippi Bridge…

City Of Hysteria, operator. (bonus points to anyone who gets the reference)

My tired mind rammed together that I was on post 411, the 411 slang expression, dialing information, and that line from The Prisoner. I just want to see what, if anything, gets posted here in response.

Sorry about your power blackout, FairyChatMom. No air conditioning in Florida can’t be too fun. But no phones can be a relief, unless there’s an emergency.

And as a side note, the homes on the south side, high up on the ridge (like nearly everything else is…), half a mile from the Mississippi Bridge (presumably I-55) isn’t exactly the best of neighborhoods. I don’t think we can count the apartments next to the bridge, since that’s not a half-mile away, nor can we count the fancy townhouses nearby, since that’s not on the south side.

And thus, my contribution of information. :slight_smile:

<< You can’t have everything. Where would you put it? >>

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Update on my earlier - it’s 85 degrees and still no AC in our end of the bldg - the rest of the place is cool, but we’re making do with fans and cool thoughts.

Sadly, the phones came back.

That’s all the information I care to share. For now.