Viva Las Vegas, But I'm Going for Green Beer!

Anyone have tips as to what’s the haps in Vegas this St. Patrick’s Day weekend?

I’ve got limited cash, and intend to spend as much time as possible in an altered state, if’n you get my drift! Woo! Woo!

Do they allow open beverage containers on the strip anymore?

Fitzgerald’s is the place to be when wearin the green :slight_smile: The strip is just the strip, but downtown is where the real partying will be! Last I knew, you could still carry drinks downtown, but don’t hold me to that. You can also get some good room rates down there. If you are really strapped for cash, look for the Gold Spike by the Lady Luck, and there’s also a comfort inn just down from Fremont street by the police station.

Hey, MrC! I’m gonna be in Vegas St. Patrick’s Day weekend as well. Where you staying? I plan on spending very little time in altered states (unusual for me for S.P.D.), as I plan on gambling away the nights. Blackjack tables, here I come…

Methinks Cyn will want to stay away from police stations for the night… :wink:
Woo! Woo!

Where am I staying? I’m staying AWAKE! Ain’t got no time for the sleep, foo! :wink:

Actually, I’m going to be staying on Nellis AFB. I’m headed there to meet up with my old supervisor to celebrate his retirement. I figure Nevada is about as altered a state as they come.

And, for the record, the loosest slots of all are the ones that you see leaving the police station with torn nylons. :smiley: