Wa-hoo! I'm back!

Well, after two months without a job, during which my Internet connection has been rudimentary to say the least, I’ve finally returned from web-surfing exile. Got a new job, got a new computer to celebrate, and have my new house (yep, got one of those too) lined up for a DSL connection as soon as I move in.

Life is great!

Wow that’s great. Cool beans dude. Can I rub your head for good luck?

It’ll be nice seeing you around again.

welcome back! I’ve been wondering where you’ve been.

Glad to hear things have worked out so well for you, Chaim. It’s great to have you back; don’t be a stranger 'round Great Debates, ya hear? :wink:

Thanks, folks!

And, I shouldn’t have let that last post end without giving a hearty thank-you to zev_steinhart, who did his level best to get me a new job (though the one I have is actually not through his much-appreciated efforts).

Chaim Mattis Keller

Chaim! Welcome back, hon!

Ah, Chaim, another familiar face. Glad to hear things are good, old chap! What’s your new job? Assassin? Armpit sniffer? Professional wrestler? What, what, wha-a-a-a-at?!? I’m dyin’ to know!

Heck, it doesn’t matter if you’re a fish inspector.
You add to this place.
Thank you for coming back.

Glad I could be of help. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know about the new house, however. Congrats, mazal tov, tischadash, and any other appropriate wishes that I couldn’t think of at this moment. :slight_smile:

Zev Steinhardt

Chaim, the SDMB wouldn’t be the same without ya. Glad to hear you’re once again among the taxable working class and good luck to you in your new domicile. Just keep repeating to yourself whenever something goes wrong with the plumbing or the roof, “Homeownership is fun…Homeownership is fun…”

All the best and welcome back.