Wacko Jacko

Maybe you’ve seen that Michael Jackson is back on the covers of the US’s tabloids this week. I took a long gander at the photo of him while waiting in line.
What is the deal with that guy? Is he really wacko? ( … he sure LOOKS wacko.)
Seriously, now - why the skin bleaching and ALL that plastic surgery? What’s with the surgical mask? Did he really “do it” with Lisa Marie or was she just his ‘beard’? What’s up with this nurse he’s supposedly married to, last I heard? If that’s really his child, why is it white as snow? (not to be excessively racial here, but if you look at the cover of - whatever the name of that album was, before Thriller - he actually looks like a “normal” African-American person.)

I saw a picture of the kid on TV a while ago, and IIRC the child was the expected skin color (i.e. roughly the same color as Janet Jackson). Are you sure it was the right photo? Then again, I wouldn’t put it past Michael Jackson to circulate false baby photos. The guy’s apparently pretty far out in the deep end.

“I had a feeling that in Hell there would be mushrooms.” -The Secret of Monkey Island

I don’t think he’s crazy, I think fame and fortune just went to his head. He was pretty rich and a frighteningly young age and just didn’t know how to deal with it. I think he suffers from the same psychosis that ailed Howard Hughs so many years ago: Eccentricity gone awry.