Wanna help me name my fledgling business?

Rats Amore.

Regards,
Shodan

I vote for Meals on Squeals.

‘Hitler’s Gay Sex Dungeon’

It’ll grab attention

I saw a movie once about “Nick Danger, Third Eye: America’s Only Private Detective.” I remember nothing about it except a jingle for a fast food restaurant: “Rat in a Box/We fry what you won’t touch…”

So you probably can’t use Rat in a Box. I like “Mice a Roni”, as suggested by Doctor Jackson. Maybe you could add “The Snake Francisco Squeak” to a jingle about it.

Fledgling business? Those are rats!

:smiley:

Rat-Out-To-Ya, if you will be shipping them.

Monty’s Python Food.

MASF Attack

“Rat Salad” is a Black Sabbath instrumental, from their Paranoid album. Perhaps you could use it as an advertising jingle as well.

That would be an excellent name for a band. :stuck_out_tongue:

From the name of the thread, I thought you would be selling fledglings. Had a bunch of names for that. Oh well…

I think “Snake Stuffers” would be good, if you wanted the suggestive touch.

If not, why not use the initials ASF: Agreeable Snake Food, or Assurance Snake Food. If the usually used initials are ASFR, justs tack “Resources” onto the end of either of those.

It occurs to me that a significant fraction of your target market will recognize the text-speak acronym “AF,” which stands for “As Fuck” (Cool AF, Crazy AF, Petty AF, etc.)

With that in mind, for your consideration: “Delicious ASF*** food-grade* Rats”

*(if you’re a snake)

Well, that was an interesting username/post combo!

Rat Cake, Rat Pudding, Rat Sorbet, or Strawberry Tart.

Regards,
Shodan

But flashing back on an old Chilly Willy cartoon ---------

Daz pract-tic-cully chickens.

Whole Rats

amasfon.com

AS iF! ASFs

You got Balls? I got Rats!

I think I would go with McMultimammates. I bet that you’d get a really, really amusing letter from Ronald and his lawyers! It’s kind of fun to imagine the low-level associate who can’t believe he bothered to go to goddamn law school so he could type up a letter asking someone to change the name of their weird rat business.

Rats All Folks!

Rat Onna Stick

Pâté Râté