[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Edmund Hillary – ME = Mount Everest.
Just how do you measure “high” then? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Activate private messages and I’ll tell you.
EM,
Are you a record setting college football turned actor?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Edmund Hillary – ME = Mount Everest.
Just how do you measure “high” then? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Activate private messages and I’ll tell you.
EM,
Are you a record setting college football turned actor?
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Have you been higher than almost anyone else who ever lived?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Edgar Mitchell.
No, I’m not Ennio Morricone.
No, I’m not Ethel Merman.
EM
Did Albert Finney play you in a movie starring Julia Roberts?
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Are you a record setting college football turned actor?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Ed Marinaro.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Activate private messages and I’ll tell you.
[/QUOTE]
Go for it.
EM
Are you one half of a famous fifties improvisational duo?
Zeldar
**Johnny **got the “high” reference right.
EM
Are you a Hall of Fame infielder?
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Did Albert Finney play you in a movie starring Julia Roberts?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Ed Masry.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Zeldar
**Johnny **got the “high” reference right.
[/QUOTE]
Cool.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Are you one half of a famous fifties improvisational duo?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Elaine May.
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
Were you frustrated at Kursk?
Were you involved in a famous scientific experiment?
Are you a former US Cabinet member notorious for a particular racist joke?
Edit: Not a cabinet member, but a cabinet level official.
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
[/QUOTE]
Hall of Fame infielder could have been Eddie Mathews (3B) or Eddie Murray (1B).
Did you work in the aviation field?
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Are you a former US Cabinet member notorious for a particular racist joke?
[/QUOTE]
There was a good one by EB, too. (loose shoes)
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
There was a good one by EB, too. (loose shoes)
[/QUOTE]
Hey! Don’t give Johnny any hints. He’s blowing my ducks right out of the bathtub.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Hey! Don’t give Johnny any hints. He’s blowing my ducks right out of the bathtub.
[/QUOTE]
I’d say Johnny’s doing damn well for somebody who sucks at pop-culture. ![]()
EM
Is a famous legal concept named after you?
[QUOTE=MonkeyMensch]
Were you frustrated at Kursk?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Erich von Manstein.
No, and I don’t know who you mean.
EM:
Did you do some writing about Spoon?