"Watch your daughters, count your spoons"

The phrase, “watch your daughters, count your spoons” was used in anti-Clinton signs.

Do you have any other good wording for anti-Clinton signs -
to be used when he makes and appearance?

Berdollos

I have a lot of good slogans for Clinton, you can make them anti-Clinton slogans by adding “Not!” at the end of them.

Thanks for the great economy!

A great eight years!

No ridiculous military buildup and social programs that actually help people (welfare reform)!

Born from humble beginning, you achieved greatness!

At least you could spell and speak coherently!

Thanks for FMLA, what a godsend!

Thanks for cutting the deficit in half!

Thanks for expanding earned income credit for the working poor!

Ginsburg and Breyer were great choices, Pro-Life and Freedom!

Thanks for the Brady Bill…you’ve saved many lives!
I hope this helps.

OK, berdollos, listen up: Here at the Straight Dope, we have different fora for different purposes. This forum, for instance, General Questions, is for questions with a factual answer. If you want to discuss Clinton’s merits (or lack thereof) as a President, then that goes in our Great Debates forum (home of many a spirited political discussion). If, rather than a debate, you just want to say that Clinton is a psycopathic rapist, then the proper forum is the BBQ Pit, where we keep flames and rants on all subjects, and complaints about the administration of this board. Be advised, though, that if you venture into the Pit, you’re likely to get flamed in turn by other posters. If your purpose is simply to cause agitation among the members of this board, and attract negative attention to yourself (this is known as “trolling”), then I do not know what the proper forum is, but I know it’s not on this board. Consider yourself warned.