We Need To Get Rid of Trust Levels

How can you learn your own trust number?

Click your username to bring up your card. At the bottom left should be a square with a word in it.

TL1 = Basic
TL2 = Member
TL3 = Regular
TL4 = Leader

You can also go to your profile, choose Summary, click the Expand button, and it’ll be listed there.

The fuck is a card?

A miniature fucking profile.

Click any avatar, you’ll find out.

I’d recommend clicking on your username to find out! :wink:

Not the one in the top corner.

Ah. I seem to be a “member”. (I see no number, but I do see the word.) Cool. I suspect everyone is trust level 2, since we don’t seem to be using the “likes” feature.

See my OP. There’s a link to the “rulebook.”

I saw your link. My questions boiled down to “who cares, since most of those things are either automatic or turned off?”

I think you posted too early before a lot of your complaints were dealt with in the tweaks. I’m still not sure which, if any, of them are still applicable. Why don’t you point to the ones that are?

So basically we did get rid of trust levels.

Job done.

Not really. There are still a few posters who made the migration and are stuck at TL1, and their use of the board is limited (no ignore list, for instance). New joins, likewise, won’t be able to advance beyond that.

Job not done.

If you’re correct then that’s would create a two tier system so that needs to change. I’m dubious though that they would set things up like that. Hopefully it’s one of those teething things.

Which users? I haven’t posted any likes yet I’m level 2

This guy, for instance.

Yeah, I think a hit-list item might be “make all posters level 2 immediately upon joining”. Or maybe after they’ve been here a week or something.

FWIW, I never gave or received any “likes” and seem to be level 2. So maybe there’s just a time limit or something. But you can definitely already get there without the likes. So maybe that hit list item HAS been accomplished.

There are more levels than that. But they’re secret so you have to pay big $$$ to learn about them.

Oh what the heck… here they are (sigh)

TL1 = Basic
TL2 = Member
TL3 = Regular
TL4 = Leader
TL5 = Operating Thetan
TL6 = Cleared Theta Clear
TL7 = Ell-Ron
TL8 = See-Cil

I’m currently serving 1,000 years in the See-Org.

Yes. I just want to read and lurk like I used to, but I miss my ignore list. Do I need to post stuff to get to level 2 or am I stuck forever?

We don’t know what’s going on with that, yet, but you’ve only been here 4 days, and you have to have visited 15 days (not in a row) to become TL2.

My guess is that all core functions of the board will eventually be moved to TL1, and that anything higher than that won’t matter (not counting the TL4s, who are really baby moderators).