Not only that, but he refers to him as his friend:
He then copied and pasted the rest of the article.
Not only that, but he refers to him as his friend:
He then copied and pasted the rest of the article.
Okay, time to start a game of “Which Doper is Al?” 
Hmmm… which doper is Al… maybe this explains why “Bermuda” Shwartz returns my emails and actually remembers who I am each time.
I’d say whomever has the funniest, wittiest user name is probably Al.
Hi Al!
[QUOTE=ErinPuff]
He then copied and pasted the rest of the article.
[/QUOTE]
Does that make Al guilty of plagiarism? ![]()
If so, I don’t care.
That’s too cool. Nice find, Erinpuff!
Hmmm…
I have never seen Al and Cecil in the same room. Has anyone ever seen them in the same room?
Jim 
[QUOTE=RumMunkey]
I’d say whomever has the funniest, wittiest user name is probably Al.
Hi Al!
[/QUOTE]
No, no - it’s not me. ![]()
[QUOTE=CandidGamera]
No, no - it’s not me. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
aaaand nobody thought it was.
![]()
I’m Weird Al!
[QUOTE=Knorf]
I’m Weird Al!
[/QUOTE]
…aaaand nobody thought it was. :rolleyes:
![]()
I’m Weird Al, and so’s my sister!
Susan (Al)
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
I have never seen Al and Cecil in the same room. Has anyone ever seen them in the same room?
Jim ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm. Or Michael and Janet Jackson and Al and Cecil?
BTW, I’m Spartacus, dammit.
[QUOTE=susan_foster]
I’m Weird Al, and so’s my sister!
Susan (Al)
[/QUOTE]
Earlier that day …
Pontius Pilate: Fwee Weiwd Al!
Crowd: Ha hahahaha!!!
PS: This so proves I ain’t Al.
[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
BTW, I’m Spartacus, dammit.
[/QUOTE]
Funny. I don’t see Spartacus anywhere. ![]()
[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Hmmm. Or Michael and Janet Jackson and Al and Cecil?
BTW, I’m Spartacus, dammit.
[/QUOTE]
No!! I’m Spartacus…y’all ![]()
[QUOTE=Knorf]
I’m Weird Al!
[/QUOTE]
You may be weird, and you may be Al, but…
Hi OpAl !
You can call me Weird Al.
I am Al Spartacus, plumber & Duncan yo-yo demonstrator.