I am getting to everyones roles, as fast as I can, but it will still be 2-3 hours. If you all want to I can open up a new thread and link to it in here for the actual game. We can call this a sign up thread.
[QUOTE=ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies]
All dead bodies are welcome at the IMHO “Backseat Hitmen” thread. All lines open. No waiting.
[/QUOTE]
A side note to those people who are currently signed up as “alternates”; it would be best to avoid the Forbidden Thread[sup]TM[/sup], just in case your number is called. Otherwise, you might be privy to inside information, especially after a few of the scum wind up there and start spilling their guts.
[QUOTE=NAF1138]
I am getting to everyones roles, as fast as I can, but it will still be 2-3 hours. If you all want to I can open up a new thread and link to it in here for the actual game. We can call this a sign up thread.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t see a problem with continuing on this thread… until we get it up to 30 pages or so. That might be a good time to create an overflow-er.
Point of protocol… given that this is a mafia variant, what are the appropriate terms for the regular good’uns without other special roles? I saw both ‘citizen’ and ‘townie’ mentioned in the roles spiel, are both of these valid? Myself, I feel like I’d rather avoid ‘townie’ because it reminds me too much of that werewolf medieval feel, but I’m a newbie so I’m not sure what the conventions are.
I got over-enthusiastic and posted in the forbidden thread. I don’t know what I was thinking. FWIW, I was the first respondent, so there wasn’t any actual discussion of this game, and at the time I made the post, our game hadn’t actually started yet (and still hasn’t). Anyways, consider this my disclosure.
as I understand it we are starting in night, so even when we kick off we can’t talk till all night action decisions are received. For up to 3 of us, our first post in the game actual will be of the Bah go town variety!