Werewolf - a game.

We have hands? So that’s what those things are that keep going up my nose…

I can’t see how a townsperson could inadvertantly divulge much of anything. Or are you referring to the non-average special roles? Even then, the only ones who know the special roles at this stage of the game are Revenant Threshold and the rolees themselves. Anyone claiming to be anything is subject to nothing but scepticism at this point.

[QUOTE=jsgoddess]
Smuh?
[/QUOTE]

I was fantastically stupid and posted to the wrong thread. I posted to the wrong window that I had open to obtain the URL.

[QUOTE=devilsknew]
I was fantastically stupid and posted to the wrong thread. I posted to the wrong window that I had open to obtain the URL.
[/QUOTE]

Ah.

So we can lynch you, right? It won’t hurt a bit.

[QUOTE=jsgoddess]
Raisins are the squishy, withered… um… Bad Things of Satan.

[/QUOTE]

Damn straight, says I.
Matzoh sucks.
Chocolate covered matzoh is pretty good.
Raisins suck. Yogurt covered raisins still suck.

So, when you get lynched, can I have the chicken salad?
Wouldn’t want it to go to waste.
:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jsgoddess]
Raisins are the squishy, withered… um… Bad Things of Satan.
[/QUOTE]

Now, this may actually balance out the anti-bacon-ness. Raisins are Truly Evil. I’ll have to think on it a bit, though. Who else can I be suspicious of? peers around at everyone standing nearby

[QUOTE=jsgoddess]
Ah.

So we can lynch you, right? It won’t hurt a bit.
[/QUOTE]

devilsknew is not actually a player…so I don’t think lynching him would be at all helpful.

But geez, you’re bloodthirsty.

[QUOTE=ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies]
Maybe what we need is a social mixer? We could tap into the town treasury, hire a dj, buy some boxed wine, and roll out the salami, cheese & tomato bites.
[/QUOTE]

And kibble. Don’t forget the kibble. It would act like the cheese in a mouse trap. Or something..

Hint: Watch for folks wearing flea collars.

[QUOTE=hocow]
And kibble. Don’t forget the kibble. It would act like the cheese in a mouse trap. Or something..
[/QUOTE]

Eh. We’re medieval peasants. I really don’t think going for kibble is all that suspicious when the alternatives are watery turnip soup, moldy bread, and, if we’re really lucky, the piece of rancid meat with the fewest maggots on it.

Actually, that gives me an idea. My finest she-goat to whoever exposes the alpha werewolf! Some of my wife’s most adequate tough black bread for any of the common werewolves!

In addition, where the hell are our feudal lords in all of this? We need some knights and proper inquisitors and such. I’m telling you, man, after we take care of these werewolves, we should totally revolt.

[QUOTE=Menocchio]
I’m telling you, man, after we take care of these werewolves, we should totally revolt.
[/QUOTE]

Some of us are revolting already! Yar!

That was awful! throws raisins at jsgoddess

[QUOTE=jsgoddess]
Ah.

So we can lynch you, right? It won’t hurt a bit.
[/QUOTE]

You make it sound rather appealing. I bare my soft doggy belly to your gashing whim.

[QUOTE=Kat]
Now, this may actually balance out the anti-bacon-ness. Raisins are Truly Evil. I’ll have to think on it a bit, though. Who else can I be suspicious of? peers around at everyone standing nearby
[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure why I’m telling you this right at this moment, but I rather like raisins.

Carry on.

I hoieeeed it throo the grapeviiiine
Not much looonger wouldja be miiiine

Ahem, sorry, having a CCR moment there.

Very nice. Can you do Bad Moon Rising?

This is just a friendly note:

Thanks to the ice storm we had, I will be sleeping at work for the next 2-3 days, unable to post. (No computer at work, you see.) Just so I won’t get labelled a lurker. I’ll be back around Saturday or Sunday. Ahh the joys of working direct care in a mansion…

[QUOTE=hocow]
This is just a friendly note:

Thanks to the ice storm we had, I will be sleeping at work for the next 2-3 days, unable to post. (No computer at work, you see.) Just so I won’t get labelled a lurker. I’ll be back around Saturday or Sunday. Ahh the joys of working direct care in a mansion…
[/QUOTE]

isn’t this the opening plot for several horror movies? :wink:

[QUOTE=Suburban Plankton]
Very nice. Can you do Bad Moon Rising?
[/QUOTE]

Have you happened to have heard Thea Gilmore’s “haunting folksong” cover of it? Fee Nah Mee Nal. Seriously. Download it from iTunes and you can thank me later.

[QUOTE=JSexton]
I think you’re on the right track, except I’m going with Menocchio. At mafiascum, a site devoted to this game, a longtime player did a study of townie bandwagons, and found that the third person on was highly likely to be a bad guy. Something about sensing the trend and getting on it. Anyway, it’s as good a tell as anything else right now, so vote for Meocchio!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for lurking,just trying to get a feel for the game.

I ain’t buying this Jsexton…you get my vote Jsexton

and for whoever poked me…QUIT IT!

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the Pub.