What a coincidence.

Why it’s the good Doctor! How you been, old bean? Great to see you!

Oh, I been around, here and there. Mostly on the old AOL boards, but they’re in their last death throes, it appears (can we have a moment of silence, please?) Never hung out here too much in the past because I have the all-time crapola computer from hell (14.4 modem, among other complaints). Loading these massive pages really takes forever.

And that’s when I CAN open them - ever since loading AOL 4.0 my software/computer seems to be seriously compromised (constantly getting these “seriously low on resources” messages, “thus and such file is missing,” get booted a LOT, all sorts of bad stuff). So just getting here isn’t easy (except when I’m at work, and don’t you DARE tell my boss what I’m doing!)!

Anyway, things are a lot livlier over here, so I guess you’ll be seeing a bit more of me (wheeee!).

<font color=purple>We now return you to your regularly-scheduled Tow Truck Industry inquiry.</font color=purple>

StoryTyler
“Not everybody does it, but everybody should.”
I Spy Ty.

Did anyone else notice that KGB’s links about human-skin lampshades and other Holocaust atrocities were all pro-Nazi attempts to prove that the Holocaust never happened? I think we have yet another reason to give Phaedrus/KGB a really big :stuck_out_tongue: and hope that we never meet him in Real Life.

>< DARWIN >
__L___L

Ok, what on earth is going on here? Who is Phaedrus? And even more importantly, why did he say that you guys thought he was me!
Someone, ANYONE, please e-mail me, and give me the info. Also, is “Krispy Original” really someone else that changed their name after I left? If you’re going to e-mail me, then make sure you mention you’re from the SD in the subject.

Thanks - Adam

As you mention, he’s already mad. I don’t see how we can add to that. Those with strong stomachs should continue to read his posts for their unintended comedic value. The occasional mocking reply is appropriate, but not protracted debates. Others should simply ignore him.

PS–I hope I got the quoting thingamajig right. Apologies in advance if that comes out wrong.

Up, up and away!

You people have way too much time on your hands. I can’t believe people actually expel effort in trying to be some sort of sleuth by guessing by “clues” if so and so used to be/still is so and so. Do you honestly really care? For all I know you all are the same people you claim are other people causing problems on this board.

There is a simple solution. Don’t reply to posters who are obviously only trying to cause trouble.

duh.

But I want my 10 Grand!

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Number 14.

ARG: Yes, Krispy Original is the former Contestant #3.