What are the waiters secretly calling you on the receipt?

I’ve never noticed this kind of thing on a receipt before but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see “Fat Adele” or something on my ticket. I’m heavy and I look almost exactly like Adele (you know, if she were heavy) so that would be the most likely nickname I can imagine.

Shawshank. I look a lot like Tim Robbins.

“Lonely guy”

I’m not really lonely. I’m forced to eat alone alot due to my unusual schedule.

big ta-tas or some variation thereof

Yeah, I should’ve added in my post: In the places I go, it would probably only say “Table 4.”

This is easy. Gaijin.

I suspect in the places where I am a regular the staff’s mental moniker for me is what I always order and what they know by heart by now:

Maultaschen soup, Greek salad guy, mineral water and Espresso guy”
“Tomato soup, pizza bread, small Insalata bell’Italia, San Pellegrino and Espresso guy - when GF comes along she makes him go out of his groove.”
“Murgh Madras and dessert guy”
“Half sub of the day on wholemeal, w/o pickled cucumbers and jalapeños, no cookies guy”

etc.

ETA: the actual receipt is by table #, of course.

I stopped by a restaurant bar for a hangover curing drink while I was running errands and my check said “Girl Alone.”

Methinks it would be a poignant memoir title, if I ever do anything worth writing down.

Gator. Probably because I remind them of Burt Reynolds in “Gator” but also possibly because I’m there in a Florida Gator shirt watching a Florida Gator game.

Single guy reading

I’ve never noticed this sort of ID on a receipt. I wonder if I’ve missed some interesting ones.

Don’t recall ever seeing you in a Hawaiian shirt.

You order a bowl of croutons? That must be tough, Jack Nicholson couldn’t even get toast.

Stroppy woman.

Fat girl with glasses.

::fist bump::

Sounds like a Zooey Deschanel movie to me.

“Bloke with long hair and glasses” probably.

or

“asshole that complained”

The two I’ve noticed I’ve gotten: Hipster (I wear black framed glasses and often a corduroy jacket) and Guy Studying (when in school, I usually go to a restaurant on my lunch hour at work and do math or whatever).

Others I’d expect: Gay Couple when out with my friend Tony. We’re not a couple, but people do often assume we are. Crossword Guy (I do crosswords when eating alone and not studying).

Probably: Guy in Hat.

“American.”

Not for me, but for a friend:

I was eating at Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo once with a couple of friends who played pro basketball. The guys were huge, six ten and sex eleven. One was white and the other was black. We ordered and a girl (not our server) brought the black friend his order. But it was wrong. But she wouldn’t accept it was wrong and it took him insisting that it was wrong three or four times before she took it back. We saw her talk to the server who pointed in our direction and she walked by us to the one other tall black guy in the restaurant.

“Tall black guy”

The only one I’ve actually seen and remember is “Spanish chick”. I ain’t Spanish. I don’t look Spanish (IMO).

“The lady who asks for extra napkins.”