What are the waiters secretly calling you on the receipt?

(with my partner):

Skinny giant and his middle-aged overweight “dad”

I’ve never noticed such a description on mine. Must pay more attention when I’m eating someplace that isn’t fast food :).

I hope for “nice friendly lady”, will settle for “short, with glasses” or descriptions of clothing or current hair color (which does change from time to time). Commentary on my (admittedly too-high) weight or general (lack of) facial beauty would NOT be well-received.

If my husband is with me, it would probably mention his hard hat (for some odd reason, about the only time he doesn’t wear it when we’re outside our home is for church), the zillion items attached to his belt, or his shaved head (he says it’s more comfortable under the hard hat).

In restaurants outside of Panama City, they would probably put “gringo” (there being too many gringos in Panama City for this to be a distinguishing description). (Once when I left my car at a garage in a provincial city I found the keys labelled “Jeep: Gringo” when I went to pick it up. And that’s the note the security guard at the building I live in has on the list of apartments.:))

Fat bald dude.

Or, depending on whom I’m with, “dirty old man”.

“bad haircut”

Only one I’ve ever seen was “Smiley”. I suspect I’m the tall, skinny chick, but I doubt I can get a meal comped or national attention because of it and it’s a GLARING inju

Fat cop.

My haircut, and general demeanor often makes people ask if I’m a cop.
I guess just quietly observing my surroundings in an interview stance gives me away.
Scowling and rebuking skateboarders just cinches it.:smiley:

…that’s"glaring injustice". Missed edit.

You mostly only see me after work, when I’m not wearing them. And I don’t wear Hawaiian shirts anymore, but a lot of people mistake them for being Hawaiian.

I think last night our check might have said “Get a room already.” We weren’t terribly subtle. But I didn’t look at the check in all that much detail.

Ice woman.

I always ask for lots and lots of ice in what I’m drinking.

Big Boobs.

Middle aged hippie-type woman, perhaps?
I get told a lot that I give off a hippie-ish vibe, though I don’t see it myself.

At the restaurants where I’m a regular, “Picky, but tips big.” I admit I am picky almost to the point of obsessive about food, but if the wait staff get it right, I reward them well. At ones where I am a stranger probably much worse.

Gary Sinise’s brother.

I’ve never noticed this on bills before.

Spikey Hair guy