What celebrities would you like to see outed?

My vote: Alan Thicke, yes the father of Growing Pains. I saw him at a gay costume ball with his publicist last year in Philadelphia. He is gross, (not my type at all) smokes, drinks, and is crack whore thin. The image he portrays sickens me. I want him outed. I want it now. I don’t care if it ruins his show marriage.

HUGS!
SC

“People’s Poet don’t die, we’ll kill ourselves if you do, but first we’ll take off all our clothes.” The Young Ones

I’d love to find out that Brad Pitt was gay just to make so many women mad. Also, every guy would say “I knew it all along”

It’s such a fine line between stupid and clever.

How about Charles Nelson Reilly, or Rip Taylor. Richard Simmons? Troy Aikman? Jesse Helms? Mitch McConnell? Hugh Hefner?

Plunging like stones from a slingshot on Mars.

Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Why doesn’t he just fess up?

I mean, it’s so obvious!

According to the Pope, a woman can be a saint, but not a priest.

Tom Cruise and John Travolta. I know it’s against their “religion” to be gay, but it is SO obvious. Whoops, I think I might be hit with a lawsuit!

Leonardo DiCaprio. Obnoxious little twit.
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

Bwahahahaha DEFINITELY Travolta and Cruise. There are indeed stories about those guys, how in desperation they turned to $cientology for a “cure”.
People like Richard Simmons or Seigfried & Roy - I mean, what’s the point?
In general, though, I find the whole concept of outing distasteful.

Death to Scientology! www.xenu.net

Well!! I’m glad I’m not the only person who has had a gutful of that jerk Schwarzenegger. Imagine him taking parts as the “Terminator” when terrorists were running rampant throught the real world!
Just ask Leon Klinghoffer’s widow :frowning: if she admires Arnold the Musclehead. I don’t give a damn if he supported Reagan or Bush. Same with Travolta and Stallone.

Lily Tomlin

Tim
“My hovercraft is full of eels.”

Richard Simmons - his “passion” for Babs not-with-standing

Rosie O’Donnell & Ricky Martin - you’re not fooling anyone, folks.

Well I know for a fact Cruise is gay. Or at least he does men. I worked at a hotel and he wasn’t shy about it.

Let’s out some people
These people I know are or were gay (most of them are dead)

Randolph Scott, Ceaser Romero, Tony Perkins, Paul Lynde, Liberace, Cary Grant, James Coco, Richard Deacon, Brad Davis, Jim Nabors.

Olivia Newton-John, Helen Reddy,Lily Tomlin, Stockard Channing, Markie Post, Nancy Culp, Ann B. Davis, Barbar Stanwyck(sp?), Agnes Moorehead
Margaret Chow (sp-the comedienne), Nancy McKeon(Jo on the Facts of Life)

My biggest COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY awards go to
[ul][li]Rosie O’Donnell[/li][li]John Travolta[/li][li]Jodie Foster[/li][li]Richard Simmons[/li]And the guy who plays Fraiser’s Brother[/ul]

Oh yeah forgot the guy on Caroline In The City who played Richard. What was his name?

Hey, Marxxx: I hope for your sake you have a good lawyer in case any of those celebs you mentioned decides to sue you.

Huh?

Liberace was gay?

Sheesh! Who’s next? Rock Hudson?

Ooops I also forgot one other one. Harvey Firestein (or did you already know that?)

Oh yes and one special award to Ellen DeGeneres

GO BACK IN THE CLOSET.

You were funnier then.

No flames just all in jest Ellen.

Someone mentioned Richard–Malcom Gets from Caroline in the City—that’s what made the show totally unbelievable to me…I wanted to shake Caroline and say “ARE YOU BLIND? CAN’T YOU SEE HE’S GAY?”
Nobody mentioned Roddy McDowell—I always thought he was gay.
And on the show “Frasier”, they’ve always had a lot of fun with insinuating that either Frasier or Niles were gay…because of their very artsy taste.

Gail
“Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you, my friend–
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again…”
-Steely Dan

This reminds me of all the talk that Dean Martin was a souse. Well, he wasn’t–that was part of his act. Like Red Skelton. On his show, the glass he always held contained not booze but apple juice. Good acting, huh?

Joel Gray (or is it Grey)
Robert Downey Jr.
Sam J Jones
And one other good looking man he was on a show called the Flash. He is now a father on some show on the WB. Anyone know?

Also I never heard of Arnold Schwart… as being gay. Oprah I have heard but no one can give me any specific examples. Stedman is at least Bi.

Now Daryl Hall said he has been with men but right now, at least, he prefers woman. He also said John Oates is totally straight.

Strange how the biggest gay icons… Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross, Bette Mider, Judy Garland are straight.

Oh yes the songwriter who was married to Liza Minelli was gay too. Who was he?

Anne Heche–outed as being heterosexual all along. C’mon, Anne, you’re not fooling anyone. And it’s nasty to use Ellen that way.

The big publicity brouhaha over this is pretty much over. If Ellen ever goes out of favor with the public eye (hope not, I do think she’s hilarious), Anne’s outta there in a heartbeat.

Anyone see the SNL skit about this? Damn funny. Not to mention the line in the Simpson’s premiere last Sunday, when a tour of star’s homes reveals the famous couple on their porch swing proclaiming giddily: “WE’RE LESBIANS!”

Hee hee.

Meanwhile, I’m amused by all the publicity attempts to make Ricky Martin look hetero…a video where he is groping and groped by a gorgeous naked woman, nearly naked women dancing in his live shows, and my favorite: him in a pool surrounded by a half dozen naked women on the cover of Rolling Stone. “I LIKE NAKED WOMEN! REALLY! LOOK, I’M NOT GAY! I’M SURROUNDED BY NAKED WOMEN!” Give it up already.

And I thought Rosie O’Donnell was already outed…?

I live under a rock…can someone explain this to me??

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/zettecity/index.html