What celebritites do you picture other Dopers as?

For a good many Dopes I always picture them as a certain celebrity. It may stem from their personality, politics, or just biographical information I have learned about them.

I always picture Liberal as Anthony Kiedis of Red Hot Chili Peppers fame. I know he only has a miniscule amount of Indian blood in him compared to Liberal but that is just how I picture him.

I usually picture mangeorge as being an Elvis look-alike, not sure why though, he just seems like a cool man’s man kind of guy

I picture Anaamika as very beautiful, so maybe Shilpa Shetty.

I picture Der Thrihs as maybe a nerdy Johnny Depp look-alike

So what celebs do you picture other Dopers as?

I’ve always pictured Siam Sam as a Bruce Willis type, especially John McClain in the *Die Hard * series.

Really? I picture him as Yosemite Sam, but with dark hair. :stuck_out_tongue:

Moved from IMHO to MPSIMS.

Oh, he’s much taller than that, although there are those who might try to persuade you he has about the same temperament.

Ever since Martha joined the cast of Doctor Who, I’ve been picturing SkipMagic and auntie em as the Doctor and Martha…

Anaamika is Aishwarya Rai, to me. Bricker looks like Sam Waterston (I’m sorry!) and Jodi looks like the red-haired lady lawyer from Law and Order: SVU.

Hal Briston looks like Graham Chapman, for no apparent reason.

You’re the goth forensic chick on NCIS, Kytheria. Someone is Lawrence Tierney, but I can’t figure out who it is.

**gonzomax ** is Abe Simpson.