What celebrity from your state do you want as governor?

I’d like to see the American Bad-Ass hisself, Kid Rock, run for Michigan’s top spot. Hookers and hoes and 40-ouncers for all.

Or maybe Madonna. She doesn’t live here anymore, but maybe she could take up residence in Royal Oak or Petosky or something. Six words: Nude State of the State address.

John Elway for colorado. I don’t want him for governor but some people have a bit to much worship of him, it would be funny and pretty much the way politics works these days.

Steven Tyler.

His inauguration speech would be a hoot.

Joe Paterno would make an amusing governor of Pennsylvania, because lately he’s been worse than Baghdad Bob when it comes to assessing situations.

Kurt Vonnegut!!

Hmmmmmmmmm . . . Don Knotts or Soupy Sales. Tough choice.

:smiley:

William “The Refrigerator” Perry in 2004!

OJ for Governor of Florida!

Paul Newman or Joanne Woodward for CT governor. Or maybe Meat Loaf.

Alice Cooper for Governor of Arizona! That would ROCK!

James Woods or a Farrelly brother. Hmmm. Some choice.

Nelly. Definitely Nelly.

Lee Majors

(isn’t Meat Loaf from TX, not CT?)

Well, i’m not sure if i’d want him as Governor, but you can bet your ass that if Cal Ripken, Jr., ran here in Maryland, he’d be elected in a landslide.

Ummmm . . . my state is kinda lacking in celebs. It would have to be either Fred Phelps or Melissa Etheridge.

Ironic, no? But it’d be one hell of a race . . .

Jack Kevorkian for governor of Michigan!

Denis Leary for Guvana!

-Rav

Curt Cobain … oh.

Big Foot!

Charles Barkley!! He’s promised to run for years, dammit!! Run already.

or Jimmy Buffett. :smiley:

I’d like to have seen a contest between The Boss and The Chairman Of The Board. Now the best I could hope for is Springsteen vs. Bon Jovi, since Ol’ Blue-Eyes has gone to play the big room in the sky.

At any rate, it’s time for a change. The unique challenges facing New Jersey must be met with ideas, not empty promises. We need a governor who can stand up to the special interests and fight for the rights of the people. So in the next election, make a stand for leadership. Vote Piscopo for governor.

Paid for by The Committee to Elect Joe Piscopo Governor of New Joisey