What crossovers of tv shows would you like to see?

I’d like to see a Monk/Charmed crossover because they both take place in San Francisco. It might go something like this:

Piper, Phoebe and Paige are trapped in the Phantom Zone. They can see and hear everyone in this world, but they cannot touch anything or communicate with us. The information on the demon that sent the Charmed Ones into the Phantom Zone can be found in the Book of Shadows. The book is open to that very page where Piper was doing research on it.

PIPER
Come on, Leo! Go look in the Book of Shadows! You can read about that demon that got us into this mess!

PHOEBE
He can’t hear you, honey.

PIPER
I know that!

PAIGE
Hey, who are those people going into our attic?

PHOEBE
Beats me. I’ve never seen them before.

PIPER
Shhh. Let’s hear what they’re saying.

BLONDE CURLY-HAIRED WOMAN
Wow, Adrian. Look at all this stuff in this attic. Well, let’s see if we can find any clues about those three missing young women.

DARK CURLY-HAIRED MAN
You look over there, Sharona. I’ll search this part of the attic.

PIPER
Hey, he’s headed toward our Book of Shadows!

PHOEBE
Oh, no!

PAIGE
He’s turning the pages! So much for Leo seeing the page that describes the demon who trapped us here!

ADRIAN MONK
There. That’s better. Now it’s even.

Adrian Monk leaves the Book of Shadows open to the exact center.

PIPER, PHOEBE AND PAIGE
Aaarrrggghhh!

(Note: This is assuming that Monk can actually touch the Book of Shadows. I know that Evil cannot touch the book, but I don’t know for sure if mortals can touch it.)

‘‘Crossing over with John Edwards’’ crossed with “The ‘We shove a rabid badger up a guy’s ass’ show”.

It would go like this

John Edwards: AAAAAH!!!

Yeah, that’d be great.

I’d like to see a crossover between The Shield and 24—between Vic Mackey and Jack Bauer, they could kick just about anyone’s ass. :smiley:

The Incredible Hulk and Friends. It would only last one episode and Dr. Banner would have one heckuva nice New York apartment when it was over.

How about 7th heaven and Jackass?

Barney and Striparella?

WWE Smackdown and Martha Stewart Living?

The Drew Carey Show and Whose Line is it Anyway? Oh, right already doing it aren’t they.

RikWriter, you have great taste. My two favorite shows by far are The Shield and 24 toss in a little Alias for the looks, and that would be quite a show.

Scrubs and Charles in Charge.
This post brought to you Byyyyy Mennen!

“American Idol”, as conducted by the cast of “The Gong Show”

Queer As Folk/ Alias

What’s that you say? I just want some Vaughn on Will action? I say thee nay!

The Nanny/That 70’s Show.

So I could hear Fran Drescher and Debra Jo Rupp laugh at the same time.

Donald Bellasario wanted to have a “Quantum Leap” and “Magnum PI” crossover–i.e., Sam would leap into Magnum-- but it didn’t work out.

“The Amazing Race” crossed with “Friends” and “ER”

Would he even want to? I’m guessing there’s a lot of dust on that thing.

I suggested this in an earlier thread, but here goes:

Barry Allen (John Wesley Shipp) is driving to a forensic scientist’s convention in Metropolis and stops breifly in Smallville. While there, he spots a kid moving at super-speed and decides to investigate… as the Flash!

The Shield and Angel. Come on, Mackey is bound to run into Angel (or Wesley!) at some point, right?!

Iron Chef/Creep Show/Friends

Todays theme ingredient is…Friends!
Yum

“The X-Files” and “Twin Peaks”: Agent Dale Cooper is Mulder’s mentor, and Cooper’s disappearance and reappearance at the end of “Twin Peaks” is an X-Files that gets reopened. Clarice Starling of “Silence of the Lambs” also drops in for a cameo.

Dragnet and The Sopranos. Can’t you just hear Sgt. Friday trying to coax “just the facts” out of those guys?

There was one on the drawing boards about a sled dog and a potato;

Husky and Starch
They also briefly considered a combination of James Clavell’s Shogun and Alex Haley’s Roots;

Sho’nuff

WERE THOSE SUFFICIENTLY PAINFUL?

Law & Order/CSI and I don’t care how they justify it.

Seinfeld and Star Trek TNG.
The images of this keep popping into my mind, unbidden…

Picard steps into his Ready Room, finds Kramer making sausages on his desk.

Newman: Hello… Wesley.
Wesley: Hello… Newman.

Mr. Peterman as a pompous ambassador, alien captain, etc.

Elaine obsessing about Deanna Troi’s “cleavage uniform”.

Puddy and Geordi trying to work together in Engineering.