What do you always do, no exceptions, 100% of the time?

Rearrange the eggs left in the carton to balance it out and make symmetrical patterns.

I do that too. :slight_smile:

Neglect to weed the garden. This year will be different, though.

Always check that the stove and coffee pot are off before leaving the house or going to bed.

We live in the 21 century and these things can’t turn themselves off after a few hours?

I see you suffer from a bout of CDO as well.

I always start off in the shower by washing my left arm.

Now I realize how dull and predictable my life has become. Tomorrow the paradigm gets upended! It’s the right arm from now on!!!

Buy losing lottery tickets.

Breathe !

Mock Trump…!

:smiley:

Keep my train pass in my right coat pocket if I’m wearing a coat. Otherwise, it goes in my right pants pocket, always separate from my wallet.

The shower plunger is always down as well, I hate when I have guests and they don’t do that and I get a blast of cold water on a cold morning.

Ten fresh new pairs of underwear every January 1st.

One new pair of work boots every January 1st.

One new pair of running shoes every January 1st.

These things are pretty wore out after a year, but I believe there is an OCD component involved as well.

(1) Make sure I have my keys in my hand before I lock my vehicle.

(2) Question the reason why I need to provide my Social Security Number on any non-tax-related form – and I encounter them regularly.

(3) Refuse to have my picture taken by random agencies (like my blood bank) “for identification purposes.”

Wear a helmet every time I ride my horse.

If I’m leaving for a trip, even just an overnight, I find & say goodbye & I love you to every animal I have (20 of them).

I must always have milk, tea, and sugar in the house. Everything else is negotiable, but not my tea!

One thing I always do that apparently some people don’t is have something to drink - usually diet pop, but sometimes juice, water, booze or whatever - with a meal. I absolutely won’t eat a meal without something to drink. Unthinkable not to. And yet my stepdaughter will often eat dinner without something to drink. I find it amazing anyone can do that.

Keys in right front pocket before heading out door.

Visit the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and get the new Carols for a Cure CD. Every year without fail.

And every day get a coffee refill at the 7-eleven down the street from my house.

You’d have to ask my father about that; that woman, bless her soul, was like a mother to me.

Every morning shortly after 9 am, I walk over to my apartment rental office, check my mail box, and have a complimentary coffee and chat briefly with the office staff. Sometimes they have doughnuts or other goodies. I have not missed a day in several years, except when I was out of town, or the office was closed.

When I pay with a credit card, I always hold my wallet in my hand until I put the card back into it. When I loan somebody a ball point pen, I hold the cap in my hand until they give it back.

Watch the garage door go all the way down before I leave the driveway. Before I drive into the driveway I make sure the door is all the way up.( learned the second the hard way when I ran through the garage door)