What do you call bacon and cheese sandwiched between two "slices" of Fried Chicken?

The picture of the “real” thing on The Consumerist is kind of gross looking. Not sure if I could get past the visual aspect in order to take a bite.

http://consumerist.com/2010/04/photo-kfc-double-down-spotted-in-the-wild.html

My 11 year-old and I can not wait- April 12, suckers! We’re only going to have one (each), but we are looking forward to that one. We are real gourmands around here.

I think it sounds great! Is is just Alice, her son, and I? There’s a grilled chicken version. I might try that. Sans cheese, of course.

I’ve long been annoyed by the lingering lack of unhealthiness that the traditional bun has represented in fast food.

I’ll take one with extra bacon and a diet Dr Pepper, please.

So was the chicken towed before or after it got fired?

Actually, it looks to be very low in carbs. Atkins himself would approve, so long as you scrape the breading off the chicken.

The version with grilled chicken sounds like a great low-carb meal. 460 calories doesn’t sound too bad, really, although the sodium levels are still insane.

He was stuck in the sand, which Ed said was going to be a problem.

I’d hit that

Actually, it got towed because of the bacon.

It was double porked.

Origin Title=What do you call bacon and cheese sandwhiched between tow “slices” of Fired Chicken?

Sorry, I had to correct that. I wouldn’t have slept tonight otherwise.

Would I eat that–of course.

samclem busybody, General Questions

What do you call bacon and cheese sandwiched between two “slices” of Fried Chicken?

With breading? Horrific.

With grilled chicken?? Heaven!

Yep. Now I’m really sorry they shut down the KFC a half block away from me.

Ok, maybe I’m not that sorry. Still, I used to be on high blood pressure medicine and had to watch my salt intake. I went low carb for my diabetes, and my blood pressure completely normalized, to the point where I haven’t had to take medication for 3 years. Thing is, I’m not eating all the jarred, boxed, packaged food, all the fast foot, all the salt/sodium-saturated foods I used to eat. Now I can put kosher salt on my steak and not have to worry about it. One of these every now and then will be fine.

Yum!

That’s what I was thinking. The nastiness seems to be mostly a visceral reaction to the idea of pieces of chicken being bread. Some fried chicken, cheese and a pork product isn’t my idea of inherently bad. Of course it’s unhealthy because it’s fast food but so is all their other food.

Well, you got three out of four anyway.

Disgusting.

What do you call bacon and cheese sandwiched between two “slices” of Fried Chicken?

Gross.

Food.

Off of a fat hooker’s fat ass.

School lunch.