What do you call bacon and cheese sandwiched between two "slices" of Fried Chicken?

It is none other than KFCs new Double down. Coming April 12.

Looks like Heaven…and Hell, if that is possible.

Sorry to say dude, your thread title looks like hell too! :stuck_out_tongue:

He was drooling on the keyboard and his fingers slipped.

Please please please say that it comes with dipping gravy.

Oh my.

Does it actually just come with a prescription for Crestor?

This thing is about the same as a Big Mac in terms of nutritional badness. How many people eat Big Macs every day? Why aren’t we outraged about that?

Not to say its good - it shows how bad fast food in general is.

Big Mac:
540 calories
29 grams total fat
10 grams saturated fat

KFC Double Down:
590 calories
31 grams total fat
10 grams saturated fat

No, but the back of the wrapper is a buy-1-get-1-free coupon for a coronary bypass.

It totally should!

Don’t be fooled. Sodium aside, this sandwich isn’t much worse than items KFC already offers. The Double Down with Original Recipe chicken has 540 calories, 32g of fat, and 1380mg of sodium. Their existing Double Crunch Sandwich with Crispy Strip chicken, though, has 520 calories, 28g of fat, and 820mg of sodium.

Hell, the Crispy Twister with Crispy Strip chicken is worse: 590 calories, 31g of fat, and 1220mg sodium.

So Chicken is the new Bread?

I’ll take two.

With a side of fries.

And a shake.

What’s that? No Shakes at KFC? No problem, I pass a Wendys on the way back to the office, I’ll just go through the dive-through for a frosty…

…and some chilli…

I bet a couple of hard, pipe-hittin’ chickens will go all cannibal on its ass.

Make sure you get the Meal Deal that comes with a free Defibrilator…
:wink:

Yeah, I know. :smack:

Three typos in one subject line? Sheesh, that must be some kind of a Doper record.

Here’s CNN.com on this latest edible monstrosity, and fast-food defiant unhealthiness generally: Is fat fare at fast foods going too far? - CNN.com

Chicken Cordon Blue – with bacon instead of ham. And much worse cheese.

I’d be willing to try it. Once. After I’d gone for a couple of weeks eating entirely healthily.

I live nearby a KFC/Taco Bell. I’ll take my Double Down with a Fiesta Taco Salad (770 calories, 41g fat, 10g saturated, 1650mg sodium).

And when you get home, you can take some fried chicken skin, cut it up into little strips and snort it like cocaine.

Can I get that bacon and cheese sandwhich with some bacon on it?