What do you call bacon and cheese sandwiched between two "slices" of Fried Chicken?

Well, it’s not exactly buy-1-get-1-free. They’ll actually supersize it to a quadruple bypass for 49 cents more…

I gotta try that.

Hey! It’s hard to type when your left arm’s all tingly.

I don’t watch calories, sodium, cholesterol, or anything like that, even though I really really should. I am no stranger to the drive thru. For me few things cannot be improved by melting cheese on them. I am afraid of the KFC Double Down. to quote John Pinette, “If I say that’s not healthy, you can pretty much take that to the bank.”

Oral sex and reading a good book being notable exceptions.

Damn. Now I’m sitting here drooling!

Gross

See post #37.

Or #36.

Destined to appear on this website.

Yuck.

I’d be happier if it showed up on thisone.

It looks gross.

I saw people in test markets eating it on Youtube, and it looks even more gross.

However, something deep in my soul is telling me to buy one.

Are you trying to say more than one person can’t say it’s gross?

I will try it once.

But, I’ll put it on a bun, with lettuce & maybe onion. And hopefully each half of it once & the rest later.

Eats of the Living Dead.

A failure pile in a [del]sadness bowl[/del] misery wrapper.

CMC fnord!

Well, if someone put a gun to my head and said I had to eat either this or a Famous Bowl, I’d choose this.

A pretty entertaining account from someone who actually tried it:

So what say you Dopers? Anyone here man enough to take one for the team and scarf one of these babies down?

I think I would like it if it HAD GOOD cheese (not that it wouldnt still be pretty damn unhealthy). But you can almost bet that the cheese they use makes the rest of the ingredients look high dollar by comparision.

It was a funny article I liked the penultimate paragraph.

I’m eating it right now. It’s different than I thought it would be. The two pieces of chicken I expected to be thinner and crispier, but they’re pretty thick and more “original” than “extra crispy”. It’s definitely salty, but I like that. It’s a chicken sandwich with a lot of chicken and no bread.