What do you do that is really odd?

After I finish brushing my teeth, I brush my tongue. That isn’t really the weird part, it’s how I finish. I start at the front of my tongue and work my way back as far back as I can go. I CAN NOT stop brushing until I gag, and it’s gotta be a good gag, not some wimpy gag. I’ve tried to put the toothbrush down and leave the bathroom before gagging but it just doesn’t take, I invariable go back in and basically stick the toothbrush down my throat until I do gag.

The other thing is more something odd that my body does. When I’m really cold, there are about 6, 1/2 inch diameter, spots on my arm that glow in the dark.

Haven’t done this lately, but, taking my insanity for Bowling and lack of transportation to an appropriate alley into consideration, I’ve been known to have matches in the driveway with my friends, taking turns setting the pins. This is/was actually a costly occupation, as the underestimation of rear cushioning and my confidence in said cushioning resulting in leaving the garage door open led to a duckpin leaping up suddenly and punching a clean hole into the taillight on my mother’s car. $112.00 was the price for the action of a less-than admirable hook and the nature of informal outdoor bowling parties. Very good for second glances from joggers-by and passing vehicles.

A less destructive but equally disrespectful habit of mine is listening to songs, catching chromatic twists and/or drum fills I don’t like, and mentally rewriting them instantly to my taste.

when i was young i was always climbing over anything climable.

i still climb trees at completey random times. i’ll just be going somewhere, and if i see a climbable tree, and there is no apparent reason not to, i’m up it. i’ll usually just try to get as high as i can, then come down, but if i find a comfortable perch and happen to have something to read, i’ll stay up a tree for hours.

I do something similar, but I almost thought it was too freakish to mention. When I’m alone, I say a random word out loud whenever I think of something that makes me feel embarrassed or insecure or anxious. It’s been the same word for months now; before it was a different random word.

I do stuff like this

http://www.ampcast.com/music/chart.php?id=62029&typ=mus

i build websites for a living.

“normal” people seem to find this remarkably odd… :slight_smile: