What do you want?

I want to be with somebody I would die for.

What about you?

I want my people to reclaim their rightful place in the galaxy. I want to see the Centauri stretch forth their hand again and command the stars.

:cool:

Peace

For me personally:
-peace of mind, time for myself to relax while I know everything has been done or is done well.
–beauty, and a beautiful, clean, pleasant home.

For my son:
-happiness, and that he finds a place in life where he fits.

For the world:
-more rational solutions to the worlds problems, and harmless ways to channel the animal instincts that cause us to behave irrationally. So, less wars, and more international soccer matches with scheduled fights for the most agressive fans afterwards. :slight_smile:

I’d like good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom.

That’s not too much to ask, is it?

Well, last time someone asked for that, he got his ass shown the door.

(I suppose the younger generation might not catch the reference there.)

I want to have a baby with my husband the old-fashioned way, without needing to resort to any interventions.

I also want the carpets finished in my house. The contractor is an ass and the whole floor process has taken over a month.

And since we’re in crazy hypothetical land, I want a telescope, two months of vacation a year, a new kitchen, and another Stanley cup for Montreal.

A hard-boiled egg.

Hitting the MegaMillions isn’t so much to ask for.

How will this all pan out if your partner wants the same thing? Surely you will both have to die, unless you really mean you want to be with somebody you just say you would die for.

A place in society where I fit… yeah, that would make me happy.

What’s the point if I’m willing to die for it? :smiley:

On the o9ther hand…if you would be willing to take my place in death then I have quite a list. :wink:

I want …to… know …what…do… women…want?

No reasonably priced affection?

I want the house in Idaho to sell fast without my little sister melting down.

A glass of water.

I’ll tell you what I want
What I really REALLY want.

To get that damn song out of my head.

Legalized marijuana.

Yeah, good point. I guess I just want that strong of a connection where I know deep down, if push came to shove, I would do anything.

What, you mean this one?

[sub]It’s a small small world…[/sub]

I’d be down with a little peace & harmony, I’m doing pretty good myself.

Short term I wish my soon-to-be-ex would do what she promised so she cam be my permanent ex, but I think I will see world peace before that happens, so I’ll keep my wishes reasonable.