What does "hijacking a thread" mean?

[not a hijack since Dr. Pinky brought it up]

Some species of whales have 15 foot prehensile penii.

With or without foreskins?

::Opens a bottle of Mumms::

Here you go, enjoy!
[sub]you’d think you’d know how to spell it…:)[/sub]

Cantrip, I don’t know, but I bet if I order this we could find out.

MikeG, when will you be here with that bottle?

porcupine, I don’t even want to know how you came across that site (unless your real name is Amy Gideon). :smiley:

Man, you gotta love the 'net.

google search on “whale” “penis” and “anatomy”. Didn’t get anything useful on “whale” “penis” and “foreskin”, though theoretically somebody (Onassis?) had bar stools upholstered in sperm whale foreskin.

did you know that you can get a golf club made out of a bull’s penis?

There’s no (ahem) shortage of gifts for the man in your life.

It was the barstools in his yacht, (altho where I picked up this bit of trivia is anyone’s guess).

Y’know, we are trying to discourage the hi-jacking of threads here at the SDMB, so we would appreciate it if y’all would get back on topic. Thank you.

BTW, what was the original topic? :slight_smile:

Will this do it? :smiley:

Oh, and by the way, the plural of “penis” is either “penises” according to the English rules, or “penes” according to the Latin rules, never “penii”. The -i plural is usually only used for words ending in -us in the nominative.

I know, but I like penii better. It sounds…friendly :wink: Not something I frequently use in plural. Hell, with my luck of late, it not anything I will get to use in singular in the immediate future, either.

Me neither! I thought I did, but it turns out I was wrong.
Hijra is the more accurate form of Hegira.
The square brackets are unhistorical, however, being a folk etymological backformation from the Bedouin [Hijra].

[sub]Smilies[/sub]

(Hmm. Think I will suggest to the vBoard people they use
Smilies)

If you want to comment to vBulletin about the technical features of the board, by the way, their own message board is here:

** http://vbulletin.com/forum/index.php **

OOPs! Posted on wrong thread.
Please treat this post as the [/hijack] to the prior one.

[Ralph voice]My cat’s breath smells like cat food.[/Ralph voice]

What does it mean to “troll”? It’s a bad thing, right?

If you really seriously wanna know, you can do a Search here in ATMB under the words “troll” and “trolling” and I’m sure you will have all your questions answered.
:slight_smile:
Probably more than you wanted to know, actually… [she said ruefully, reflecting on the deluge of information now about to swamp cuautemhoc’s little boat…]

What is a troll? See this Staff Report.
http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mtroll.html