What does Moses look like?

Because the first two choices should cover 100% of all responses: Charleton Heston, Not Charleton Heston.

Picking “other” means you didn’t read the other two choices, but you simply wanted to pick “other” to be an ass.

But they don’t. As I explained earlier, I neither picture Charlton Heston, nor do I picture someone else other than Charlton Heston.

Doesn’t “somebody else” mean somebody specific? I don’t see Moses as any real person.

sigh.

Fine. Please redo the choices to mean:

A. Charleton Heston.
B. Any thing, person, object, cloud, etc. other than Charleton Heston.
C. Other, because I’m an ass.

I’m not saying this is the first guy I think of, but he deserves a mention.

Oh yeah: B should be: Anything other than Charleton Heston, including “nothing”.

I was going to say “Moses as pictured on the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel” but then I realized I was thinking God with his big swirly grey beard and his finger almost touching Adam’s - so record this as a vote for “Moses looks like God as pictured on the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel”.

This is the one and only Moses (but without the horns). And look how flimsy those tablets look. No wonder the third one broke.

Like, Judd Buck (Hirsch).

Heston. Lenny Bruce thought so too.

I voted “other”, because to me, he looks like Mel Brooks:
"The Lord Jehovah has given unto you these 15…Oy…Ten! Ten Commandments! "

ETA I see DrFidelius got there first.

As the responses of others should have made clear, I don’t read it that way – Michaelangelo’s statue and Gustave Dore’s illustrations aren’t “somebody else” – they’re supposed to be Moses. So your first two choices don’t cover all bases, and “other” would have been the reasonable choice in my case, except I don’t choose to self-identify as an ass.

I do picture someone sorta similar to Heston, but I’ve seen screenshots lately, and the guy I’m picturing looks a lot more real. Same beard, different face.

I also sometimes picture the Prince of Egypt guy, just like I sometimes picture the Jesus from Time Magazine.

That is one buff Moses.

Like this.

What DOES Moses look like? - I’m going to go with dust! - Answer C

What DID he look like when alive is closer to answers A and B

My work here is done,
Nitpick Man

Indeed. He could just rip the Red Sea in half.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/7750/moses.jpg

:frowning: Yes. I’m an ass.

Like Captain Tuttle.

Is it me or does that statue look like Charlton Heston on steroids? Does this mean Michelangelo could foretell the future? :wink: