What does one say to the most wonderful woman in the universe?

“I got the munchies bad, tell that b*tch in there to make me some blueberry pancakes”

:slight_smile:

Congrats you two lovebirds swats a dove

I’m actually not allowed to say anything to the most wonderful woman in the world.

Restraining order and all.

[sub]You know, you follow somebody home everyday for 3 months, peep in her window, and name a blowup doll after her and all of a sudden you’re “mentally unbalanced” and “in need of serious treatment.” Is that steak I smell?[/sub]

“I promise to get a vinyl repair kit and re-inflate you as soon as mu next paycheck comes in.”

Hey baby. Got a sister?

If you are anything like me, the convo goes something like:

MostWonderfulWomanInTheUniverse: “Hey there!”

ThatGuyWithPants: “Daarrrrhhhhhrrrrrrrrr”

MWWITU: “Are you ok?”

TGWP: “Daaarrrhhhhrrrrrrr”

MWWITU “Aww how cute”

TGWP “DDDAAAAARRRHHHHHRRRR”

Where can I purchase a Dan Fogelberg dong? I haven’t dated in a while, and well, I have certain needs, if ya get my meaning. :wink:

I also need a steak…Yeah…a Dan Fogelburg dong & a well-prepared steak & I’ll be a happy girl. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try this, from Yeats:

Wine comes in at the mouth
And love comes in at the eye;
That’s all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you, and I sigh.

It’s called “A Drinking Song.” It’s got everything you need in a poem! Wine, and death, and love, and truth, and beauty, and finally, emotion.

When I’m on a date and it’s going badly because my foot can’t find its way out of my mouth, I pull this one out. It’s irresistible.

Congratulations to both of you.

Um, Robin, I’m hoping like hell that Airman IS the ‘beloved’!!!:smiley:

I don’t know why you all make such a big deal about the steak. I like this one so much better.

Hi, Zyada! :smiley:

I usually say: “Hi, Ginger”. YMMV

You still call her Ginger? Man, I would’ve thought you’d be past referring to each other by your screen-names by now. Might want to sort that out before the wedding.

I need to go wash my hands after opening this thread. It is just DRIPPING with gooey…stuff.

I tried this one via e-mail, and I think it bombed:
Woman, you are the most beautiful spirit that I have ever known.

Still no response…

Maybe I shoulda tried, “Woman, cook me a steak!”

“Yes dear” is a phrase you had better get used to.

Airman Doors: Any relation to W.T.?

Sometimes you say “goodbye.”

What do you say to the most wonderful woman in the universe? Hmm… how about… “Hi Opal”

Yeah, but you have to make sure to say 2 things before that.

Doubt that the stars are fire,
Doubt that the earth doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love.

But Mrs.F.'s name isn’t “Opal”. :confused: :wink: