WHAT IF this guy is nuts?

http://www.texemarrs.com/world_cup_conspiracy.htm

oh yeah…

Makes sense to me. But I’m high on crack right now…

Blast! Where’d I put that tinfoil hat?

I’ve been wondering why the Phillies have been having such low attendance at their home games recently…

HAHAHA! I don’t know why, but that really tickled the old funnybone over here! :smiley:

So that’s why sports team owners keep forcing cities to build new stadiums for them. It’s not corporate welfare, they’re a part of it too…Gggyaaaaaakkkk!

I love Big Brother. :rolleyes:

Well, everybody wanted to know where the Borg came from.

Ah…but WHAT IF he’s NOT???
…What?!?..

Nanorobots? I thought it was the shape-shifting Lizard People!

I wonder if my Liberty Mutual Robot policy for seniors has a nano-robot clause… :smiley:

Semi-hijack here- has anyone noticed that in the previews for that Mel Gibson move “Signs”, which is about crop circles, there’s a shot of his two kids wearing tinfoil hats? That always strikes me as funny, and I always think that other dopers must see it too and think about that. So perfect for a crop-circle movie.

LC

What if this was an X Files episode? And AD Skinner was infected with nanorobots building a metal sturcture in his veins.

No, unfortunately it’s 'cause the nanorobots have infected their pitching staff, forcing them to throw hanging curveballs and fastballs right down the middle of the plate. :frowning:

Hmmm, WHY hasn’t anyone gotten this man some psychiatric help?
If he REALLY beleives this, he does need meds.