What if Trump wins the 2016 presidential election?

There would be a lot of wars.

Cuckservative isn’t racist. It’s simply the correct observation that only White people can preserve traditional American values. The GOP can’t convert Mexicans and Guatemalans to free market capitalism because those people lack a cultural tradition of individuality or free markets. If conservatives want to preserve American values, they have to preserve a White America. Liberals implicitly realize this, which is why they push for third-world immigration - they correctly understand there’s no risk of these people being converted to tea partiers. But the GOP doesn’t get this and is unconcerned about the demographic decline of the only group that has ever supported American conservatism in large numbers.

Right. All the governors and former governors running have absolutely no idea of how legislation gets passed. Amazing - you think they are dumber than I do.

This may be my favorite post in the history of this board.

It’s heartening when somebody demonstrates that your previous statement was 100% correct.

I almost feel like I should be checking me for socks right now.

https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11781600_913571272039890_4510442449245782387_n.jpg?oh=19a52c3f2b027175df7888812ed336db&oe=56800407

Why would you ever think that a poster known as “Construct” isn’t for real?

Yes, because it’s far better to create leftist governments, which have failed all over the globe and in fact are largely responsible for the very conditions that cause people to flee and seek refuge or better lives in a country with traditional American values. Hopefully they’ll wake up in time to realize that the Democrats who’re ostensibly in favor of open borders for humanitarian reasons are actually counting on them to help create the types of failed economies they’re already running from.

I’d like to see that happen as much as the next guy, but I can recognize that it won’t. Leftist governments may be responsible for economic and social failure, but leftism is itself a consequence of cultural and environmental factors. And even though Zimbabwe probably should abandon Marxism, fly in Chicago school economists, and establish a government based on Lockean principles, they almost certainly won’t. It’s not impossible for non-White societies to create Western style governments, as Pinochet’s Chile and Singapore can attest, but it is very uncommon. And as such, if the US wants to maintain a traditional American government and way of life, we need to maintain traditional American people: Whites.

Let’s take this to another thread. In the Pit.

Incorrect word choice. The correct word is lockdown. The federal “bureaucracy” is almost all of the Executive Branch so the reality is the bureaucracy would be committing “treason” in Trump’s eyes, and under the law. But the Judicial and Legislative Branches are under no such constraints. The Legislative Branch would do what it can to protect the bureaucracy while the Judicial Branch would ensure and court threats by Trump would bog down and go nowhere.

How about blacks, whose ancestors have been in U.S.A. longer than Irish, Italian immigrants, etc.? Or 2nd-generation immigrants from Asian and Hispanic cultures? Or 1st-generation immigrants for that matter who become U.S. citizens? Ae they incapable of voting intelligently, or do you just not like how they vote?

Back to the OP.

I think he will be good at foreign relations seeing how he has traveled the world many times and made many high end negotiations, many times with foreign firms.

He also has alot of experience with picking some of top people for high level positions.

Really what experience in foreign business relationships or hiring top people did Clinton, Bush, or Obama have before entering office?

However he never has proven himself in a lower office. I feel any president should be a governor, senator or such first.

Yeah, like his lawyer and closest advisor who thinks it is legal to rape your wife.

That would go over quite well in a number of countries.

OK, I’ll bite: If that’s not racist, what is racist?

What if Trump wins the 2016 presidential election?
There will be Hell Toupee.

But don’t fret, We Shall Overcomb.

Yes, I’m sure that’s why Nixon and Reagan failed to convert all those millions of white ethnics (Irish, Italians, Poles, Jews etc.) to the New Right from New Deal democracy. I mean Italy or Poland certainly didn’t have a tradition of individuality or free markets. :dubious::rolleyes:

Two words: Reality show