What is the current status of human trials for NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates)

Was wondering if any 'dopers know how the human trials of NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates) are going and if anything has been published so far on if it has any similar effects on humans as it does on mice. I was just watching a show from 2016 and it reminded me that human trials were supposed to start in 2017. Of course the show was touting it as potentially the greatest thing since sliced bread, able to leap tall buildings, reverse or at least slow down aging and even cure radiation damage in astronauts, but a quick Google search doesn’t show a lot of new articles, instead older ones talking about the mice data and that human trials will begin soon. I suppose it might be too early to have actually gotten much data, but just curious if some 'dopers have more info on what, if anything has happened thus far.

Try this link:
https://medcom.uiowa.edu/theloop/news/first-human-clinical-trial-for-nicotinamide-riboside

You want to search for nicotinamide riboside.