What Is The Gay Equivalent For The Expression 'P*ssy-Whipped'?

We’ve all heard the expression ‘p*ssy-whipped’ to describe a man who is completely controlled by his female partner who withholds from him sexually in order to get what she wants.

Is there an equivalent term for a gay man who is completely controlled by his partner? What is it??

Thanks.

I think I’ve heard “dick whipped” used to refer to women controlled by men, and although I guess that could apply to a gay couple, probably the gay community has some more clever and less derivative.

I’ve heard:

“Cock-oled”

“Bottom,” or “submissive.” Those might be specific to the sexual aspect of the relationship, though.

Yeah, that’s a sexual term that some who are interested in D/S (dominance and submission) use - note that this term has counterparts in the straight D/S scene. Nothing related to the OP, really. If there is any gay equivalent to “pussy-whipped”, I’ve never heard it.

Trust me, gay men would have no qualms about embracing a female engendered term without translation (e.g., ‘queen’).

Thus, it’s ‘pussy whipped’ for gay men, too.

Peace.

Codependent?

Cock-slapped.

What about the gender neutral “whipped,” which (from my experience at least), is much more often used than “pussy-whipped.”

You must be spending a lot of time in Christian, mixed, and genteel company. The ‘pussy’ is often dropped because it’s a not-so-pleasant moniker of the female genitalia. In locker room parlance and on premium channel cable TV, it is not dropped.

Peace.

I’ve heard whipped/dickwhipped/cockwhipped before. Whipped being the more common of 'em.

The one used to refer to women is, apparently, C*ck-slapped; Maybe the gay community uses it, too? Or I’d expect their version to have developed among the BDSM set, & to be more violpent in nature.

No, we don’t talk to each other like that.

Thread locked pending review by FQ Mods.

And staying locked.