What is the most unusual place...

In the pool of my apartment complex, as well as the hottub there, many times.
Hummers while driving are always nice.
We performed in front of other friends.
We did it in the back seat of a convertible while driving through San Antonio.
We were driving one morning and got so horny we pulled over into a busy parking lot and got as low as we could. We did’nt have tinted windows.

Where have all the good times gone?

In a car, my lover driving, with my mother and little brother in the back seat. It was very late, we were driving from LA to Salt Lake. He kept looking in the rear-view mirror and when we figured they were asleep I gave him a hand job. That man had amazing self-control; that car stayed rock steady at 70 even when he came!

Also, in my dad’s van. With my cousin. At about 3am during a family reunion. What can I say? I was pretty randy at seventeen!

Best!
Byz

I think we may have a contender to SqrlCub’s priest/monk fetish.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

In the Master Control booth of a PBS station.

In the bathroom of the girl’s dorm where my gf at the time was living.

Typical movie theatre stuff.

In a coffin. When I saw this question on the Purity Test, I was like “Alright! It paid off!”

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

Wow. No way I’m gonna beat all those. But:

I’m the first one to mention a hay stack, apparently. Yup, I was brought up a Country Boy.

In the kitchen of my student dorm, on the couch. Probability of someone walking in 99.5%. We beat the odds.

In the back seat of a Citroen CX Prestige (the stretched version), parked near a very busy surf pond.

On a brick-built BBQ outside of the house the party was held in. Terrace doors were open, and people got a good view, I think. Gotta love alcohol :wink:

No religious experiences though… sorry Sqrl, you’re on your own on that one. Also, no relatives. But I’m not going into THAT debate again…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Drain Bead, was that giving or receiving on that greyhound bus? Just wondering.

For me…
In the middle of a wheat field in broad daylight.
On the hood of my car in a church parking lot.
On the hood of my car in my front yard at about 2:00 AM (last week :wink: )
A Ménage à trois with two females In a public park across the street from a police pricinct. Catholic School Girls - mmmmmm.
In the bathroom while in-laws were just outside the door.

Enright3

In the livingroom, on an armchair, with my parents a few feet away.

In the cab of a pickup, with my parents driving.

At a university hockey game with about 3,000 spectators present.

Sorry SqrlCub, just a quick hi-jack, then I’ll get to the op.

Lion, I never did it with you any of those places, execpt the beach ! You got some ‘splainin’ to do dear.

Now to the op,
The barrel of a fun house after hours.

The drivers seat of a taxi, in a Kroger parking lot. Hey I was thinner then.

My parents bed.

A swimming pool.

At Squaw Peek Park, on Camel Back Mt. in Arizona, with a helicopter that kept coming back for a better look.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Driving back from Vegas on I-15 – I was driving, my cub was in the passenger seat.

On a lifeguard tower on Zuma Beach – nighttime, so we weren’t in too much danger of getting caught. [Side note: How many people who’ve had sex on the beach do it there a SECOND time? I’m thinking the sand must be an awful powerful deterrent… ow!]

Inside the Faultline, a leather bar here in L.A. Supposedly verboten, but if anybody noticed, they didn’t much mind…

Shared pain is lessened; shared joy is increased.

When I was 19, I was on an Amtrak train to California. We had sex in the bathroom of the smoking car, but forgot to lock the door. Of course someone walked in as I was up on the sink.

Sorry folks, mini rant directed at some of the lurkers:

God, can’t believe I’m going to post this again but: It wasn’t that big of a deal! I didn’t hump my dad or one of my brothers! Christ o mighty but in days of yore people used to WED their cousins! All I did was fuck his brains out and let him stagger away! It’s not like I had his two-headed baby or anything! Christ! We were both young, dumb and yes, you got it, loaded with NOT MUCH ELSE! This was almost 15 years ago!

It’s not the smartest thing I’ve ever done, not the thing I run around bragging about, but hey, it happened and SqrlCub asked about the most unusual place; mine just happened to involve, gasp, my cousin!

Okay, thanks. I did that mainly because I’m tiered of the fucking email being sent telling me to seek therapy over this issue when I DON’T HAVE A HANG UP ABOUT IT! So, all you concerned posters stop sending me that shit! I was not sexually abused! I do not need to prosecute ANYONE. I do not have “repressed memory syndrome”. Jesus, just because I post something that you find horrific (when I make it CLEAR it isn’t a problem for me) is no reason for you to start bombarding me, again, with email about links to incest. Sorry, but this is really annoying! It’s the second time this email has flown at me.

I mean, thanks for caring and all but this is just getting silly. I don’t need 20 emails like this. If you read my post and think I want your links to “incest” please reconsider the fact that I’m not AGONIZING over this! Again, sorry for the rant but this is just driving me up the wall!

Best!
Byz

Great, blew my top (and spewed bad language and I’m NOT in the Pit) and hijacked your thread. Sorry.

Whew… for a few lines there I thought this was gonna be directed toward me… as Byz and I (and a few others) have debated this before.

Glad it wasn’t though. No, I would never e-mail someone suggesting they need help. Just ignore them Byz. They’re probably ready for some counseling themselves - THEY found those links, remember :wink:

Gladly, it seems the two of us settled for peace last time regarding this subject - even though our views differ. Cool.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

OOOH, This is getting interesting. Thanks for responding everyone? BTW, is that you Abbie? I didn’t think that you had sex with him that long ago? 15 years? Sorry, all of a sudden you sound like one of my friends (yes, I have friends who are girls). :wink:

I had an interesting one happen just before I met my current boyfriend. I walked into a restroom at a mall near work to pee. And had a DC police officer in uniform (no, I was not cruising, I don’t do that, plus I would be much smarter than to cruise a police officer), watch me. That was all fine and dandy, but immediately after I finished peeing, he dropped down on his knees and gave me a bj. I was shocked, scared, and then some. I was kind of willing but more scared than anything, he later pushed me into a stall and finished off as people were coming in and leaving. I was really turned on, but so afraid for many reasons. Anyway, after it was finished, I cleaned up and ran away.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Whoops, I should probably add, that the officer was married (at least he wore a wedding ring). Also, I did not know how he knew I was gay. I assumed that he was just taking a big chance.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

I really need to get out more. The most unusual place I’ve ever done it was on a cement floor in a garage in the middle of winter. Cement is very cold on a naked back…BRRRRR!!!

Shadowfox
“We are what we pretend to be.”

• Kurt Vonnegut

On a ski mountain gondola in Banff.

Keihai Beach on Maui, New years eve.

On a snowmobile.

In the hay loft of the barn.

A sauna.

Don’t sweat the petty things… and don’t pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

I’m amazed this one hasn’t been said, but…
cemetery. Enough said.

Also, on the roof of our frat house in college at about 2 in the afternoon (applying suntan lotion just got out of hand)
I still hear about it at reunions more than 10 years later. I guess it’s good to be remembered for something.

I should note that she was alive in the cemetery, not one of the residents.

Don’t want that lowering my purity score.

Baltimore.