What is your highest level of education?

I never finished my strizzertation!

MBA in Corporate Finance and The Strategic Management of Entrepreneurship

Master’s in Engineering Science (Civil Engineering), University of Mississippi.

Master’s in computer science. Currently a PhD student in statistics, but it’ll be a while before that one pays off.

I now qualify for a straight Bachelor of Computer Science degree, though I’ll be doing honours next year, so I haven’t actually graduated yet.

Master’s degree in English.

I sort of stumbled ass-backwards into good fortune, because I graduated about the time the economy tanked, which meant more people were out of work and looking to go back to college, which meant job openings for qualified instructors.

I graduated in January and was hired in May. I was (and am) very lucky.

Master of Music in vocal performance.

Masters degree in education, curriculum and instruction emphasis.

BA, comparative politics and international relations.

Slight hijack. From what I hear, I get the impression that most or all other western countries only have universities, and not colleges. If this is true, does this mean that (in the west) only the US has Associate’s degrees?

An MBA.

BA in Liberal Arts.

Please stop laughing at me.

MA in the Humanities. It was supposed to be a step towards a PhD in English Literature, but after going through grad school I dunno if I ever want to do it again. (For 4 more years, no less.)

PhD in Computer Science, specialty computer architecture. Back when we constructed digital circuits with stone knives and bearskins.

Never finished highschool.

MS Electrical Engineering with focus on RF Semiconductors and Radar/Antenna Design.

Boring ass shit let me tell you…

Bachelor’s in Anthropology. Graduate school will come someday, I think.

B.Sc. in Russian. It’s not much of a help in the field of translation, but it got me a start.

[del]PhD dropout[/del] MSc in Chemistry. Currently working on an MSc in Translation.
Nobody, the words “college” and “university” mean different things in different countries. Spain currently has Diplomaturas, which are supposed to be equivalent to an Associate’s (being a copy of them) but you do get them at university. They haven’t been particularly helpful for “layering” educational requirements for jobs but have made it even harder to match our own alphabet soup of educational degrees to those of other EU countries.

Master of Arts in Education*. Licensed to teach Spanish, PK-12.

*How that differs from a run-of-the-mill Masters in Education, I do not know.