What is your race?

White as rice.

White and Native American.
Sadly, I inherited the pale white skin genes. My white ancestors came from the Great White Scandanavian North. Like **silenus **, I don’t tan, I burn and freckle and then pass out from heat stroke.

White. Like really, super blindingly white. American, 28.

Arborio rice at least. I guess I’m white then.

Heh. I say, “I don’t tan, I fade.”

If only that were true. I burn so easily. :mad: (<- indicative of both the emotion and the condition)

White. I actually have one of these to “prove” it.

(Disclaimer: In case it’s not clear, I’m not proud of this or anything, I’m just mentioning it as an interesting historical artifact.)

cock-asian! Get it??

Yeah, I’m white.

My sister says I’m the reason they call our people white. Let’s just say picking out makeup is easy: I just look for the lightest shade they make.

There wasn’t an option for either human or I believe race to be an illusory concept based on superficialites that do not hold up under any biological examination, so I voted black, as that is what persons who believe in race would call me.

American, early 40s.

Why do you survey racial backgrounds, Mammalian Sub-Creature?
[del]Mars will want to know![/del]

White meat.

The 50 yard dash was always my best time.

White British.

Also English! :slight_smile:

I’m flesh colored.

Proudly white and Irish My better half is bi-racial and she identifies as both white and black. Our soon to be born child will be white in our eyes and can call himself whatever the heck he likes.

Western europeon mutt. German, English and who knows what else.

German. I thought I had some Irish ancestors but even they were Germans that fled Frederick the not so Great. I’m also Dutch and Scottish and have some native American ancestors.

Hmmmmm, the SDMB population is not all that racially diverse. Surprising. I wonder why.

My race is CHILEAN and I don’t want to chose anything else.

Please, add that option above.

I think that would make us white. :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than the g-g-g-gandmother who was Cherokee, I’m an Irish-German-Polish mutt. Like Brynda, the lightest shade of makeup and sunscreen just shy of protecting from nuclear holocost suit my skin shade.