What is your raunchyness limit for entertainment?

Just out of curiosity, when it comes to tv or the movies, what’s your limit on how raunchy a program or movie can be? As for me, with one exception, the worst I enjoyed watching was “Married with Children”, and actually, come to think of it, I don’t mind “Strangers with Candy” on Comedy Centeral. But the one exception, the raunchyest movie I’ve seen and enjoyed was “Scary Movie”. It’s one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen.

sky’s the limit my boy. Raunchy = entertainment… well except in disney cartoon movies. Except for maybe the little mermaid or pochohantas. On second thought the raunchier the better! :slight_smile:

Money shots.

They do nothing for me.

Limit? If I’ve got a personal limit I certainly don’t know about it yet. Of course if it’s more than me around, things change, depending largely on the context. If a little old lady wanders into an Impotent Sea Snakes concert and is shocked because there is full penetration going on up on the stage, well, caveat emptor. But if somebody starts describing the concert in loud, full graphic detail behind same lol in line at the grocery store, then I start to feel a tad embarassed. There’s a time and a place for everything.