What kind of dog are you?

I’m a King Charles Spaniel, bless my heart.

What are you?

http://www.gone2thedogs.com/

click on game once you get there.

Hungarian Kuvasz?

Never heard of it.

Doberman Pinscher

Keeshond. Never heard of it.

I am a fox terrier.

I’m not a dog! I’m a MOP!! A Hungarian Puli, apparently.

I’m a bitch.

But I thought you already knew that!

I’m a Pug. I can live with that. :smiley:

Black Mouth Cur - aka Ol’ Yeller… Southern, loyal, hunting dog

am not.

Apparently I am a French Bulldog (never heard of it either).

I’m good-natured and courageous, although owners have to get used to my gentle snuffling.

I also have the tendency to wander off and sulk on the rare occasions that I am in disgrace?

Courageous, moi?

I suppose I do tend to snuffle and sulk though.

But I rather fancied being a Border collie, or a labrador, or even a good spaniel, or red setter. Or an Old English Sheepdog, or a German Shepherd.

Oh well.

I’m off for a quick sulk, then.

I’m a Polish Lowland Sheepdog. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

I’m a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I wanted to be a pug, but truth be told, I score too low on the “I wanna sit on your lap all the time” and “let’s spaz out and kill our toys” catagories to make a good pug.

Bearded Collie here. Looks like a cross between and English Sheepdog and a Border Collie.

Swedish Vallhund. Similar to (and possible precursor to) the Welsh Corgi. “An independent thinker that gets bored easily.”

I am a Chinese Shar Pei. Yes, the wrinkly one. Hmmm.

Tibetian Terrier. Lots of shag–hair, that is.

Slight hijack, but I have to give a plug for my all-time favorite New Yorker cartoon:

A dog, dressed in a business suit, is entering a building lobby. Another dog, dressed as a security guard, has stopped him and says -

“I’m sure that you are you who say you are, but I still need to sniff your butt.”

I’m a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

Hmmm…one of these chased me onto the top of a car once threatening to eat me alive, and according to the site they have “an oily coat that gives off a slight odor.”

It got the right vicinity though, as I love the Chesapeake Bay and go there as often as I can.

OK - who wants their leg humped?

Do you mind if I lick my own balls?

I’m a Dalmatian!

sidesteps Cruella de Vil

Curly Coated Retriever.

Never heard of it but now I want one.

That’s what I got. Seems relatively accurate.