What Schools Offer a Graduate Degree in Sexology?

My girlfriend is planning on becoming a couples’/sex therapist. Currently, she is majoring in psychology in college; she’s been looking into grad school early, and she’s thinking about majoring in clinical psych and sexology, but it’s been difficult for her to find what schools offer a grad program in sexology. Any one know of any colleges that do? Thanks.

Would this help?