Well, hopefully not to steal the thunder of Monica’s thread If you could invite six people to dinner…, I’ve been inspired to ask…If you could have six FICTIONAL people over for dinner, who would you invite?
- The person HAS to be fictional.
- No real-life religious figures, no matter how questionable their veracity. Slippery slope, and all that.
My picks, off the top of my head:
- Jean-Luc Picard. (Could there be a more plesant dinner guest?)
- Adam Link (From I, Robot)
- Jane Lane (From TV’s Daria)
- Abraham Van Helsing (From * Dracula*)
- Hamlet (From The Happy Teddy Bear’s Magical Forest Adventure, obviously)
I’m still trying to figure out parties that I can invite Conan the Librarian, Gollum, and Cliff Clavin from Cheers to, respectively.