What song do you have stuck in your head now?

Dope Sick Girl - Rancid.

NOOOOOOOOOO!! Not again!!! :eek:

Its all over the news, he’s coming out with an album.

Where can you see lions? (brroopa doopa doop)
Only in Kenyaaa.

Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring. One of my coworkers is helping her best friend plan her wedding and she asked me to name the tune she was humming and that was it, I was hooked.

“Scrotum Song” by the Asylum Street Spankers
…it’s my wrinkly, crinkly bag of skin
It’s my head, you really don’t want to know what else is in there.

You were awake, because I remember that performance, too.
Either that or we had the same dream (and after my previous post, that might not be a good thing). :eek:

I was just in the “Best Stones Song” thread.

So I now have “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” rolling around in my head.

“Is Anybody Home?” by Our Lady Peace…

For the past week it was “Us and Them”.

“Sister Ray” by the Velvet Underground.

Noooo! All it took was to read this post, and now I have that stupid frikkin’ song stuck in my head.

Some songs are better left unmentioned. rjk, I hate you… :wink:

I’ve got a techno song that I made stuck in my head. I haven’t even decided what it’s called. But I’ve been trying to sync up the music to a video, so I’ve been listening to short clips of it in random places for the last half hour or so, so it won’t leave my head.

(Yeah, I’ve got weird hobbies. I’m really pleased with the animation I made to go along with the song.)

Riders on the storm,

cause great songs cant get out of my mind…

:smiley: [sup]just an ice pick[/sup]

This morning on the way to work it was ‘Pretty Girls Make Graves’ by The Smiths for some reason.
Saturday morning when I woke up, I had Nelson off the Simpsons doing ‘Iron Man’> “I am Ir-on man, der ne ne ner nerr Vote for Me!” stuck in my head all day and I kept laughing. :smiley:

Centerfold-[spunge] (Originally by J. Giels Band)

Lively Up Yourself-Bob Marley

Get Your Hands off my Woman - Mother fu---------ck-errr. The Darkness. In bits tho’ it won’t play through, I just get the intro or the chorus.

Me too! I have been singing it for days now.

Sweet Child of Mine. Guns N Roses. Shoot me, shoot me now. It would be preferable to this.