What the hell order do these episodes go in? A Firefly question.

Don’t count on liking the others to liking this one. I mean, you might, but there’s equal odds you won’t. I loved Buffy from the pilot on, and Angel really grew on me after I gave it a second shot during the 4th season (I watched all the eps I missed on TNT to catch up too). On the other hand, had they canceled Firefly after airing the first three episodes, I wouldn’t have cared. My best friend really liked the show so I kept watching it, and I didn’t think it really became watchable until right before they cancelled it. I think I was one of the few people in the old FF threads who wasn’t surprised that it was cancelled. If they ever make the movie, I’ll probably end up seeing it, but as of yet I haven’t been compelled to see the unaired eps.

If? IF? There have been test screenings to raptuous audience reaction all over the place last month! September, baby! :smiley:

It’s still being made by FOX, right? I have less faith in them than you, apparently. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, it is being made by Universal.

Brian

FYI, Wikipedia has a chart of the episodes along with background information about the airing fiasco.

Who, in recent years, has not exactly built a winning record in SF TV or movies. Maybe they just need a new franchise.

{bump, because the series is being shown again}

It is?

On the Sci Fi channel, Friday nights.
(Note: today is Friday :slight_smile: )

Although they played Serenity last week, before anyone bumped the thread, so if you tune in starting today, the first episode you’ll see is…

Wait for it…

The Train Job :smack:

–Cliffy

Any idea which episode SciFi is showing tonight?

Does this help?

I saw it the first time around, so I can do OK missing Serenity. Actually that was probably the last episode I saw, so that works out nicely!

Also, it’s on at 7PM, which surprised me.

A little, but this is better.

:smack:

(thanks to Oslo O, too).

Yeah but mine was more sarcastic.

(You’re welcome, Archive Guy)

Maybe one of Firefly veterans could start threads on the eps being shown now in the “orthodox” style? I have a couple of comments…

You could also just pick up the appropriate thread of the Firefly Film Festival that’s just winding down and add comments…? I’ve linked to this week’s installment. The OP contains links to all the previous installments. Last one starts tomorrow :frowning:

Don’t imagine anyone would mind additional comments as the episodes run on SciFi.

GT

Yep, just post in the existing Firefly film festival threads. We don’t mind bumping them- it keeps specific episode discussions nicely organized. :slight_smile: Plus, the spoiler policy we’ve been following keeps all spoilers for shows subsequent to the one named in the thread title boxed, so you can peruse, say, the “Serenity (Parts 1 and 2)” thread at your leisure without worrying about being spoiled for “The Train Job.”