What Type of Factory Makes Milk?

They take full-size hot dogs and turn 'em down on a lathe.

The idea that milk comes from farms is bullshit. I’ve been to a farm. I never once saw any milk carton plants.

How is babby cow formed??

*I never saw a purple cow.
I never hope to see one.
But from the milk we’re getting now,
I’m certain there must be one. *

Do you have a cite for Tetra inventing the milk carton. I see competing things on the internet saying the US style milk carton being invented by in the US in 1906 by G. W, Maxwell or in 1915 by John Van Wormer.

The US style Milk carton looks different from the four sided carton that I think of as a tetra-pak. Wiki seems to think that the four sided tetra pak was invented around 1950.

Well, they don’t grow on trees.

Neither do pineapples, but you never see anyone pulling on a cow’s teet and getting a pineapple.

They don’t? I thought pineapples grew on pine trees.

No, that’s where we get Pine-sol.

I recently read about a grandfather who had a dairy farm and convinced his visiting grandchildren this was true. He secretly added some chocolate powder to the bottom of a pail and then let the children watch him milk a brown cow into the pail. And sure enough, the pail filled up with chocolate milk, which the kids got to drink.

The letter I read was from one of the now-adult grandchildren, who admits he believed for years afterwards that it was possible to get chocolate milk from a cow - he had, after all, personally witnessed it happen.

Don’t even ask about baby oil.

When the mommy pine tree and the daddy apple tree are very drunk…

You are a bad bad man! :smiley: :smiley:
Whooaa - how did this thread ever get this far? Nice work everybody.

Some kudos are due your way too, Mr. OP… I had my doubts as to whether or not you’d ever return to this thread you started :slight_smile:

Or J&J’s so-called Baby Powder. They are run by Satanists, after all.

Have you ever been to a baby shower? It’s bad when it rains cats and and dogs, but…

Not entirely:

We have seriously fought ignorance! That’s what we are here for.

They are very active in both Track And Field, and the Space Program, often at the same time.

MMmmmOOOoooobs.