What was the last show you watched from series premiere to finale

Community has my longest current streak; next are Grimm and Scandal.

If we count shows that ended, then it’s Arrested Development (I don’t count the 4th season, since it wasn’t broadcast TV).

“Over-the-air” as in “live TV with no time-shifting (VHS/DVR)”? I don’t think I’ve done that since the 80s. I’d guess it was The Jewel in the Crown, or if mini-series don’t count, then the local PBS station’s run of Fawlty Towers.
If we allow time-shifting within a day or two, then Star Trek: Deep Space 9.

There are more recent shows that I’ve recorded every episode as it aired, and I usually watch within a day or two, but I sometimes go 3-4 weeks between catch up sessions. If that counts, then it’ll be * Star Wars: The Clone Wars* once I polish off the last 9 episodes that are still sitting on my DVR.

Hmm…these are probably the most recent ones. Or ones that lasted more than a season, anyway.

One Tree Hill
House
In Plain Sight
Fringe
Private Practice
Gossip Girl
Body of Proof
Southland

Breaking Bad. True Blood will be the next one whenever it ends.

FlashForward actually had a full 22 episode season and all 22 aired on ABC. You didn’t miss much.

If we’re talking OTA without the aid of VCRs or DVRs, I’m not sure I’ve ever done it. But if we count time-shifting, it was the Lost/24 combo of 2010.

I think the only one I’ve seen from absolute beginning to end is Arrested Development, and I’m counting the fourth season. Beyond that, my current streaks are probably Archer and The Venture Brothers. Maybe Community, but I have a feeling I’ve missed an episode here and there. Same with Big Bang Theory. I can’t 100% guarantee I’ve seen every episode.

Probably **My Name is Earl **or **Pushing Daisies **

Original series of Futurama.

Better Off Ted. Only 26 episodes, but good stuff. I miss that show. I think I also saw all the aired episodes of Don’t Trust The B---- in Apt. 23, but it’s possible I might have missed one.

I didn’t catch onto Community until late in the first season (Modern Warfare FTW), but I haven’t missed an episode yet. Similarly with 30 Rock - I wasn’t impressed by the pilot, watched Studio 60 for a few weeks instead, then caught on to 30 Rock and stayed with it to the end.

Currently locked into Modern Family. I haven’t missed an episode of that so far.

X-Files. Since then, we pretty much race through series on DVD.

Numb3rs, the first and only. I tend to wait until a show has been running a few years, then have an episode marathon to catch up and start keeping up with current episodes from that point forward. I’m still pissed that show was cancelled, I loved it.

ST:ENT - you can find me in threads on every ep here on SDMB

Life On Mars (UK)

Veronica Mars (looking forward to the movie)

Babylon 5

Well now, Friends was on for a long time and even though it was “Must see TV” from the first episode for me, I cannot for sure say I never missed an episode in ten years but close enough.

Game of Thrones is the only other contender.

Beginning to end, no missed eps, in the original broadcast?

No show ever.

Just in the last month or three, Burn Notice*, Futurama**, Breaking Bad***, Being Human UK****.

*(including the Sam Axe TV movie)

**(including all of Futurama’s run, from first ep on Fox on through last ep on CC)

***(including Talking Bad [just didn’t want to not have an asterisk for this one lol])

****(based on BBCA air dates)

I watch everything online now, but Pushing Daisies is the last thing I remember watching as soon as the network posted it. I loved the first season or two of MNIE but it went off-track (dropping the list item/ep format) in season three and I dropped it. It’s on Netflix now and I still haven’t bothered.

I don’t think there’s anything I didn’t miss an episode here or there when it aired for the first time. Still, going back to not time shifting and getting nearly every episode, probably Hill Street Blues.

This. Well, a few 2-4 episode miniseries, I managed to catch them all (…‘Pokemon!’), but even those, I have a terrible track record about managing it.

Lost.