What was this '70s commercial about shock absorbers?

I have a vivid memory of a series of commercials about shock absorbers or something that featured someone bouncing the end of a car really hard and the car would keep bouncing throughout the ad. I can’t remember what product this commercial was for, though. Anyone remember?

Never mind. :slight_smile:

What?

Good luck. I remember the commercial, too. I kept thinking it was the Mazda commercial, but that only has a pogo stick, not the car bouncing up and down/

I think I remember the commercial, too. Monroe? Midas? I remember a commercial with a car bouncing up and down because it needed shocks that used the song “The Old Gray Mare”, but I don’t know if it’s the same one. I’ve done some searching but haven’t had any luck finding it.

There was a loud boing boing sound every time the car bounced.

The pogo stick commercial was about the benefits of rotary engines

No leads?

In Australia we had the Monroe 24 point check and that sounds a lot like what you are talking about.

I agree, I’m almost positive it was for either Midas or Monroe and was selling car shocks. Was actually a pretty funny ad for the time, the guy pushed on the trunk of his car in his driveway and the car started bouncing and didn’t stop even when he’s later seen driving it.

Can’t find it either…