Plus:
Home-made potato salad
Cole slaw
Kosher dill pickle
Root beer (or birch beer)

Did anyone make onion rings?
How about baked beans?

Mmmmm hamburger!

Can I please have balsamic onions, lettuce, tomato, chedder cheese and a fried egg.

Oh and a glass of sauvignon blanc. Ta!

Meh. I’m shrimpy, I can only eat one. Could I have some spicy mustard, a bit of mayonnaise, a slice of one of those tomatoes from your garden, and a couple leaves of good lettuce? I brought some of my homemade pickled onions to share–try 'em on yours as I put some on mine!

To drink, I’m sure you have a keg of something local and delicious, right? I’ll try a pint of that, please.

Cheese (cheddar, sharp, if possible), pickles, onions, mustard, one slice of tomato, and a smidge of ketchup… On both. I’ll expect my burgers in 6-8 business days.

Joe

Cheddar cheese, spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion and a couple of chunks of jalapeno.

hmmm, since I missed the BBQ yesterday, Rick, I’ll have to eat mine re-heated today. It’s what I get for failing to stop in at the IMHO roadside cafe. <sigh>

But I’ll have had some of that Newcastle you were liberally supplying. :smiley:
PS: The best burger I’ve ever had was at a place in Salinas, CA, that has since closed down. It had, among other things, Canadian Bacon, some sort of goat cheese, jack cheese, a really wonderful dressing made with a mayonnaise base, and red onions. It was darned good. I might scrounge your kitchen to see if you have the makings to play with…

Heavily peppered with sweet relish and raw onions.

Sprouts, green chiles, sharp cheddar, guacamole, and some adobo mayo, if you please.

Burger 1: 2 Beef patties, 2 slices of cheese, bacon, egg. onion and the smallest bit of chopped up lettuce.

Burger 2: Let’s start this up with the bottom bun. Lather it up with pizza sauce, add 1 beef patty, 2 layers of pepperonis, mushrooms, light onions and lots of gooey mozzarella cheese. Finish the burger with the top bun which also has pizza sauce on it. Never tried this burger but, what the heck, it’s free.

Can you really drink anything but a coke with a burger?

Melted cheese (American, cheddar, or Muenster), pickle slices, mustard.

Ice-cold Coke over ice.

Got any chips?

a medium beef burger, lightly peppered

a thick slice of raw red onion

a smidge of yellow mustard on both buns

a slice or two of American cheese

pickles

…with a side of crisp fries & a Coke Zero

No one else puts peanut butter on theirs? I picked it up from a Hollywood Burger(chain?) in Seattle, it was named the King Burger after Elvis. Typically burger- lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard, but then there is the peanut butter to really bring it home. I can’t remember if they put mayo on there also, but I usually do.

For burgers at home I get those small flour tortillas that are the perfect size for a patty and put some pico de gallo and pepper jack on there. Only cook these on the grill though, got to have the tortillas nice and crispy.

Damn. Now I really would rather have a burger for lunch.

edit–nevermind

No, because that’s revolting.

Heh, that was just about my first thought too, till I tried it. Now it’s become a staple of my burgers. Maybe skip the ketchup and mustard and use barbeque sauce, still keep the pb and mayo though. Also, cheddar cheese; forgot that the first time around.
…and a big, cold glass of milk.
Also good with peanut butter? Velveta “cheese” on toast. Seriously.

Burger one, from the bottom bun- toasted, of course- up: small bit of mayo, ketchup, and mustard, the very rare but well seared on the surface burger itself, kosher dill pickle slices, Walla Walla sweet onion slices, ripe tomatoes, toasted top bun. The bun is either an onion bun or a slightly crusty whole grain burger bun; if the latter, sprinkled with salt. Romaine lettuce leaves, peperoncinis, and tortilla chips on the side.

Burger two: Nearly the same thing, but with sauteed onions and mushrooms instead of raw onion, no sauces, and avocado where the sauce would be. With sweet potato fries and bleu cheese sauce to dip into.

Mmm. Smells great. Make mine with
homemade blue cheese dressing
bacon,
lettuce,
tomato.

Another? Well sure.
Throw a fresh Anaheim pepper on the grill 'til it chars then skin and seed
Put that on the burger with a good dollop of fresh guacamole.
Add a charred onion slice for good measure.

Mmm. . . mmm!

Oh, and if you wouldn’t mind splash some Lea & Perrin’s on the burger before you take it off the grill.

I’ll have some of that fresh-squeezed limeade with the lime slices floating in it.

Along with swiss cheese, pickles, raw onions, and mustard, I’m going to try minced garlic (inspired by runner pat). And wash it down with lemonade.

Got any salt and vinegar potato chips?

As a matter of fact, at Casa RickJay we offer any flavour of potato chips you want with your hamburgers. I like Ruffles all dressed, myself.

I just had two hot dogs (italian sausages actually) with this so let’s try it on a burger:

Sun dried tomato and basil cheese (just found this in my grocery store, it’s great), chopped sweet onions, spicy mustard, mayo with olive oil, peppercorn ranch dressing, and smoked sea salt.